2015 Welcomes Us w/ More Kpop (1/10)

I was going to post this on New Years but I guess I didn't have any time... but I think I can change some words to fit this time of year.
___________________________

Ten days into the year of 2015. Last years, 2014, was a year full of love, loss and lawsuits.

I'll start with the loss first because I want to end this in a good mood while remembering all the special people. We have loss many lives and was no doubt devastated. On September 3rd, we loss EunB in a car crash. The other members were injured, nonetheless. RiSe was in critical condition and the doctor tried to help but in the end, sadly, she also departed from this world. The fans and family were all in mourning. Music Bank also did a dressing code (black ribbon or something like that) in honor of them two. Many of idols family were lost as well. Even Super Junior's Leader Leeteuk said that 2014 was the year he wants to forget. And I would too.

Next was the lawsuits. Kris (my bias) left because of how he felt SM was treating him. Basically, not as a human but instead a moneymaking machine. Then the next one to make a lawsuit against SM was Luhan. Then Jessica also left because SM (and SNSD) kicked her out. The system is pretty much fucked up. Joon and Thunder (MBLAQ) didn't renew their contracts so I'm guessing they're not with their old company anymore. :( Sad....

Lastly, there was love. Baekhuyn and Taeyeon went public with their relationship. Many fans were upset but there are also many fans who support them. I don't know what to say on that topic but I support whatever my idols want to do with their lives. Marriage also took place with Super Junior's Maknae I believe. Congrats to them and wish them a merry marriage life. (Have a kid too!)

~

But now that it's 2015, there are more comebacks planned, concerts to performs, and more groups to debut.

JJCC, a group formed by the one-and-only Jackie Chan, made a comeback with the song Fire recently. G-friend (Girlfriend) made their hot debut with Glass Bead or something like that. Jonghyun (SHINee) also went solo this month. EXID wins trophies. And many more news.

I hope that 2015 will bring more happy event rather than sad ones. And also, I would like to believe that this year will be BTS' year! Hwaiting to everyone in the kpop industry.