KBS ("Korea's Banning Station") Bans BTS Songs (4/30)

DUDE THIS IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT HERE! I know... I'm late on this shit for a number of days now but still! These songs are freaking awesome! Converse High, Fun Boys (aka BTS Diss aka Red Bangtan Boys) and Lovers High (although I'm not sure which one that is) THEY ARE FREAKING AWESOME! I don't get why KBS and other broadcasting stations has to ban the song... they're just songs WITH SOME DEEP MEANING! And they're to an upbeat tempo that is fun for people to listen to. But what I'm glad is that BTS isn't going to change any of their lyrics. After the three tracks from the mini-album were said to be "NOT FIT" for broadcast by KBS, they didn't even think about changing it. It's their song and I don't think they should be changing anything just to be "accepted" into the public. (That made no sense did it?)

And the reasons for the songs to not be fitted was because it uses BRAND NAMES. I won't criticize the country's rule about broadcasting but why is it banned? Like many shows (if not, all) and dramas that I've seen have the brand names and symbols blurred out. Why is that? I'm just curious. Of course, Converse High would have the word "Converse", I mean it's part of the title! It said that the song also has the brand names like Chanel and Alexander McQueen.

Apparently Lovers High also has words related to Converse. And then Fun Boys was also banned because of Brand names AND KBS said that the phrase "Did you eat?" in Chinese was being used in place of a swear. Now, MBC ALSO SAYS THAT LOVERS HIGH IS BANNED... I don't know about SBS though. But on the bright side, BTS HAS COMEBACK WITH AN AMAZING ALBUM AND I HAVE COMPLETELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM AGAIN!