SM Entertainment Drama (10/13)

SM Drama is the worst! Why?! Why?! WHY?! I just don't get it! Why do SM have the need to create drama?! Yes I realize that there is a behind story that we don't know about but if they didn't want just us to feel conflicted and angry, why do they need to create such scandal, rumors, and drama?! Before all this drama in SM, my cousin and I planned to audition for the company... Now I'm just thinking, why did I ever wanted to audition there in the first place? My cousin changed her mind and instead, she want to go to YG or JYP. I know YG and JYP aren't perfect companies either but at least the artists there don't have to deal with what SM artists have to. I can't really say that the artists are happy-happy-all-rainbows all the time. There's bound to be one moment where they're stressed or sad but I rather be stressed/conflicted while working under YG or JYP than deal with the stuff SM put out. And maybe Luhan wasn't treated badly, maybe he just wanted to leave because it was too tiring. Who knows but the way SM manages their artist is harsh and cruel. I can't say that for sure but I definitely think the company can treat the artists better.

First it was Kris leaving, then Jessica being kicked out, now it's Luhan who's leaving. Now tao is kissing? Actually I'm fine with tao kissing someone. But if SM was planning/scheming this and kicks him out, then SM you are official the biggest jerk.

One more question: Who's next, SM? Who's next on the list?