XXIII

sooo chapter 23! I apologize for this update taking longer than usual. exams were stressing me out and I wanted to focus on studying for a while :)

I'm going to stop adding pictures before chapters. I think it was a bit too.. stereotypical emo wattpad. I might start doing songs though! if you have any recommendations, give them to me :)

enjoy!

~~~~

"You have lipstick all over your face."

"What?"

"Lipstick. A few kisses on your cheeks, your forehead, even one on your nose. I ought to be jealous if I didn't immediately know it was Pansy's lipstick on your face."

We had just pulled away from each other's lips when Harry decided to break the perfect moment with that.

The black-haired boy was slouched against the tree I was sitting by before he met me by the lake. His legs were spread apart, and his knees were bent, leaving a perfect wizard sized space. Just the right place for me to crawl into for some long-awaited teen romance I had been yearning for.

I scowled. "Why didn't you say anything before my face came within a three-inch vicinity of yours?"

"Because it looks funny," Harry chuckled. Amusement radiated from his expression. "Honestly, you're lucky I told you before you walked back to your dorm. Did nobody else see you?"

All of a sudden I remembered the students that curiously stared at me when I walked through the common room. My head perked back up. Oh, Merlin, I thought they just noticed that I'd been crying!

I let out a loud groan. I was about to bury my face back into Harry's chest, when he grasped both sides of my face and tilted it so I was forced to stare back at his face. Butterflies fluttered in my chest.

Oh, his smile could light up a whole room. No- a whole city! The way his lips curled upward and pushed the skin of his cheeks to his eyes lit fireworks in my mind. The way his jawline sharpened, and his cheekbones appeared more defined made me gush and melt into his lap. Literally.

His green eyes stared down at me in his lap, grin still fixed on his face. His huge smile proudly displayed his pearly white teeth. Yes, a few of them were crooked here and there but Morgana, who cares? They were perfect. Absolutely perfect. His teeth were part of his smile, and his smile was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen.

"Do you want me to wipe it off?"

There was a pause.

"Your- your smile?" I asked, confused, and slightly concerned that he read my thoughts somehow.

Another pause.

"What?" Harry responded, absolutely bewildered.

I stared into his emerald green eyes, my thoughts still disjointed. He raised one eyebrow, smirking now instead of grinning.

I froze as it dawned on me. I had completely forgotten what we were talking about because I was staring at him. Again! I hurriedly pulled my face out of his careful grasp and ran my hands down my face. How do I embarrass myself so easily?!

"Aww, Draco! Do you like my smile? You're so sweet-.."

Harry's hands had grasped my wrists and pulled my hands away again. His eyes darted across my nose, my cheeks, my forehead, and then back to my nose. And there was one last moment of silence.

And then Harry threw his head back in glorious laughter. I just gaped at him for a second, wondering what was so funny about my face, before glancing back down to my hands. They were grasped in Harry's, but I could clearly see my palms. They were smeared with the creamy red lipstick that Pansy is always flouncing around in.