X

(edited January 10th, 2021. i wrote fuck like 20 times in this chapter and i didn't even notice. if you're paying attention, there's still a lot, but i swear i deleted the absolute unnecessary ones HAHA)

So, chapter ten ? Also! 2k reads! I'm so very thankful that you guys are liking my story so far. And also, I apologize that it's taken me this long to get so far. I started this book in December;-;

Also, my Grammarly is being shit rn so if you see any grammatical errors, please point them out and I'll fix them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first class of the day was -as per usual- potions

It was my favourite class. Well, before Severus Snape died. Nowadays it's just like all my other classes. Dull.

I'm going to miss Severus constantly picking on Potter and his 'followers'. It was always entertaining, and I was always great at potions. Although that damn granger always got better grades than me.

Pansy and I walked into the classroom with linked arms. We were the last ones in, so we got stared at. Or, glared at. Being the 'privileged pureblood evil Slytherin bullies' we are. Oh, and me being a deatheater with everybody knowing.

Of course, we returned the glares with especially icy ones. It always made me feel a sense of superiority, seeing everybody shifting uncomfortably in their seats. I am perfectly fine with people being scared of me. As long as they don't try to hurt me, I won't actually do anything to them.

We sat down next to each other, as it was a Monday. We normally switch between seating with Blaise. Sometimes with Theodore too.

Luckily, the lesson today was just reading a couple of chapters from our textbooks. I say 'luckily' because listening to the new professor rambling on and on is torturous. I have no idea why its so unbearable after listening to Snape do the exact same thing my entire life.

Maybe its because this professor isn't an arsehole to any students that were in any way kind to Potter.

That's probably it.

^~^~^~^~^

After potions I had Herbology, and after Herbology I had Defence Against the Dark Arts. Which I skipped.

How? You might ask. I mean, with Pansy up your ass all the time, how did you manage? You might add. Well, DADA is the only class I have without Pansy. She has a free period, so she told me she'd be heading to the dorms to finish up her potions essay.

I decided to wander the halls, steering clear of teachers and prefects. Hiding whenever Filch or his cat would come near. Pressing myself to the walls, sliding into a bathroom or a classroom.
The usual.

I was peeking out of an empty classroom to see if the coast was clear when I made direct eye contact with none other than Harry-fucking-Potter.

I panicked. I had been avoiding him just fine, although it's only been a day. I looked away quickly and slid back into the classroom, which was a little bit dusty, having not been used for while, I guessed.