XII

⚠️ (TW FOR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND SELF HARM MENTION.) ⚠️

(It might be minor, just scars and bad thoughts, but stay safe guys. Worry about your health.)

*

So the note here is to address something.

Yes, I know that Lucius doesn't actually abuse Draco. I mean, he's just a coward and a shitty deatheater, but he's not an abuser. For the most part, he tried to protect his family.

Unfortunately, when I started this damn book I decided that I WOULD make him an abuser, and now I can't freaking change that. I mean, I could end the book but I'm not gonna do that now lmao

At least it's more angsty and I know that some of y'all live off this shit. You know who you are, I see you.

ALSO, I HAVE 6K READS WHAT-

~^~^~^~^~^~

Our next classes flew by pretty quickly

Our next classes flew by pretty quickly. Somehow in one day, the whole 'if you don't go to class I won't' debacle spread throughout the entire Slytherin house, and now Blaise and Theo were also in on it for some damn reason.

They did the exact same thing when I started skipping meals and classes during my sixth year so I could work on the vanishing cabinet. I shuddered at the memory. That was quite the year.

Currently, we were finishing up dinner. I was mentally preparing myself to tell Blaise and Theodore about what had happened earlier that day. All because miss 'loudmouth' Pansy Parkinson just had to go and say that I 'needed to talk to them about something later'. Bloody bint.

I got up to go back to the dorms, when I started walking, I glanced back to see everybody getting up to follow me. I inwardly groaned, preparing to tell them.

It was an awkwardly silent walk to the dormitories. When we eventually got to my bed, Pansy and Blaise sat on either side of me, while Theo just leaned against a bedpost.

After some stuttered proclamations, pleading Pansy to tell the rest of the story, and multiple gapes and surprised stares from the two boys, the story was finally over. I was red in the face, Blaise looked ready to kill me, and Theo just looked like he was about to burst out laughing.

"What?"

All at once, Blaise started spouting every possible question that he could think of, Theo was laughing so hard that he sounded like he was squawking, and Pansy yelling at both of them to shut up.

"Both of you, shut your mouths!" She grabbed my face and turned it towards them, squishing my cheeks into a strange position. "Look at him! He's heartbroken!"