story reccomendations :)

(story is no longer on hiatus, but I'll still leave this here. i still recommend these in case you want something better then mine lmao)

Hi everybody :) obviously this story is on hiatus, and most likely won't be finished. but if anybody still has this in their libraries, I have some TREMENDOUS story recommendations (all drarry ofc)
I mostly stick to angst while reading my stories, so most of these are going to have TWs. I'm going to once again remind you to abide these trigger warnings, and that i am not directing you to these stories in the hopes of triggering anybody. these stories helped me cope, as I generally project my mental illness on to characters. listen to the warnings, and please just.. I'm not going to be taking responsibility for kids reading these stories. as much as I HATE kids under 14 reading these stories (including mine), I cant control it.

lets just,, begin! ALL of these stories are going to be finished stories only! I have multiple ongoing favourites, but these won't be on this list. if you want them, just ask in the comments. but I know a lot of people don't like being kept waiting.

~

my NUMBER ONE recommendation is.... "Temptation On the War Front" by alizarincrims0n!!!
this story is on ao3, but just a note, you can download stories on it :) if you want me to tell you how I totally can.
this story is the SLOWEST of slow burns. it's literally that "enemies to lovers slow burn 200k words" type shit. it is IMMACULATE. it was literally breathtaking, and it doesn't do that shit where they go from hating each other to making out in 2 seconds *COUGH COUGH SELF ROAST*
it made me BAWL. MY. EYES. OUT. the tension left my heart slamming against my chest and the anxiety stomach pains were almost UNBEARABLE. but just an advisory, it has a happy ending :)
the only trigger warnings I have, is that it'll give you a lot of stress if you're anything like me. there were some points where I wanted to put it down because of the anxiety it gave me. the other TW I have is rape. there was an attempt that was interrupted very quickly, and a small indication that it happened to another person.

~

alright, second recommendation is.... "A Big Black Sky" by AlexMeg!
this story is also on archive of our own. as I said above, if you need instructions on how to download stories from there, feel free to ask.
this story was honestly just,,, beautiful. breathtaking. extremely fucking EMOTIONALLL
this story is going to have HEAVY trigger warnings though. before I tell you anything else, here they are.
TW FOR: domestic abuse, child abuse, rape.
PLEASE abide these warnings. this was a VERY heavy story. I will also ask that anybody under,, god even anybody under 16 shouldn't read this. but I know nobody is going to listen, and that's,, whatever. this story just deals with serious, real life shit. homelessness, domestic violence, PTSD, etc. it's not to be taken lightly. at all.
for anybody that is deterred away from this because of the tags, the domestic violence is not between Draco and Harry, but it's still there. don't just read it bc it's your ship.

~

Those are my two TOP recommendations. If you want more, my reading list is right on my page. I would've written them here, if I remembered wtf they were about in the slightest. I've been in this fandom so long that I barely even remember stories I read 3 months ago.

Anyway, tread lightly with these stories. They are both very,, 'adult'. think about the effects they could have on you before you dive in head first. please, be careful.