XIII

Aaaaaand chapter 13!

I just wanted to say that I know all the words to every single steven universe song and that's my only talent

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since Harry kissed me

And he's been avoiding me like the plague.

Every time I glance at him, he quickly looks away like a child caught doing something they're not supposed to. If I'm in his path while walking down a hallway, he moves to the other side. It's pathetic, really.

It's not that I want to talk about what happened, I just want him to stop acting like a child and get on with life.

But Yet, at the same time, I want it to happen again. I want to feel his lips on mine again, even for just a split-second. I want to feel that chest-tightening, yet, pleasurable feeling fill my entire torso until I can't think anymore.

Whenever I have the chance to think, my mind gets flooded with the scene. The kiss plays in my head over and over again, triggering waves of butterflies in my chest and self-loathing in my head.

Memories of the kiss also bring back memories of what happened before. The regret that stemmed from bursting out all my emotions makes my lungs tighten, and my heart feel like it's about to explode.

And then I remember the genuine concern and helplessness in Harry's eyes while he desperately attempted to get me to calm down. I recall looking into his bright, emerald eyes, holding back tears while he wiped the stray ones off my face with his thumb.

And I felt calm. I felt at home, even for just a second, while his face was close to mine.

It felt right.

And then it wasn't.

My head hasn't had a moment of peace since it happened. I've been frantically figure out why he just... left. Why he hasn't talked to me since it happened, why he refuses to even look me in the eye.

But I guess it's quite understandable. I'm not a very likeable person. I established that the very moment I met him. Although that doesn't really explain why he wants to help me so much. or why he fucking kissed me.

I didn't even want to get out of bed the first day after it happened. Though that resulted in Pansy using all her strength to bash my head in with a pillow. That managed to end up as an all-day headache.

Well, dramatics aside, my life has been pretty boring. Go to class, study, eat meals, it's all just the same routine.

Being with my friends makes it more fun, but still, school was always boring to me. And now that everyone in this school hates my guts and wants me dead, it makes it all the more action-packed.

Well, if by action you mean me getting hexed in the back whenever I'm alone.

Okay I'm pissed off that this is taking me so long, but I'm busy as hell, my schedule is packed constantly, and I don't want to keep you waiting this long. I know this chapter is disappointing and I didn't want to end it like this, but it was taking WAY to long, and I didn't even know what else to write. (Also I'm writing this currently at like 1 AM on a school night so I'm gonna go sleep for like 5 hours bye)