Sydney Novak

I worship this woman daily.

You didn't think you were that different from the rest of your town, the only reason that perspective had changed was when you realized. You, Y/N Y/LN, well you were gay. Very gay. Not straight at all. You had one best friend you could trust with your secret, Stanley Barber. You knew no matter what you did, or who you did, Stanley Barber would always be there, vice versa.

"I'm gay."

"Well...obviously."

"We're going to the diner, why are you forcing me out of my sweatpants?"

"Y/N, everywhere you go is a love pool, always be prepared to meet your soul mate."

"Ew. Love pool?" You snickered, Stan rolled his eyes and through an outfit at you.

"Yes, now get dressed!"

"I will not be caught dead in that thing. We're walking."

"But the diners an hour by foot-"

"Then start walking Stanley!"

"Can we at least take your board?"

"You're right, see you at the diner!"

"Wait what about me!?"

"Take the car, I'm not-....Idea! Dumb idea!"

"Are you sure? If you get hurt, promise you won't sue me."

"I Y/N Y/LN, will not sue you if this backfires and goes to complete shit."

"Hold on!" You quickly grabbed onto the wing mirror, and bent your knees. At a speed you couldn't even fathom, your board rolled, and you had to dodge rocks in the road, and avoid potholes.

"If I bust my ass and die, burn my board so I don't have anything to haunt!"

When you finally gotten settled at one of the booths, the ride to the diner felt like a fever dream. All you recalled was throwing your board into Stan's car and entering the diner. Where you were greeted by a blond waitress who looked near the brink of death. You looked at the menu, completely zoned out when you felt a sharp pain shoot down your ribs.

"Jesus Stan! What?" He pointed ahead of you, redirecting your line of sight to a short haired girl. When she noticed you now looking back at her, she snapped her head to her friend in front of her. Though it didn't play out in her favor when the curly long haired girl turned around, staring at you.

"So?" He muttered, you could practically see the gears turning in his empty head.

"So, what Stan?"

"Sydney Novak was staring at you...why aren't you doing anything about it."

"She probably zoned out." Stan was about to protest your statement when Dina practically skipped over to your table.

"Hey Dina." Stan smiled, giving her a small wave.

"Hey Stan. Y/N, I've heard plenty about you."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter. Anyway, my friend Sydney, red hair over there hiding in her sweater, wanted to invite you two to sit with us."

"What a coincidence, my friend Y/N was just about to invite the two of you, to you know, sit with us." Stan practically pushed you out of the booth and to Dina's. You couldn't even greet Sydney when you were shoved to sit down next to her.

"Sorry."

"Cool. Fine. It's cool."

"So Y/N, Stan. What are you two planning on getting?" Dina asked, wiggling her eyebrows at Sydney. Stan, sitting next to the black haired girl, joined, though he winked at you repeatedly.