Kuvira

It's a hate crime the way she hasn't slapped a piece of medal over my mouth like a makeshift gag.

A/U, does not follow tlok plot line at all. Modern, no bending. Based of Your Name Engraved Herein bcs I figured she was the best choice for this one.

You and the girl glanced at eachother, a thick tension washed over you both.

"Transfer?" You asked, she nodded, pulling her goggles up.

"Yeah, junior."

"Me too." You didn't know when, but after that small exchange, the two of you became nearly inseparable. Of course you had other friends, well they were the children of your parents friends, automatically making you friends with them.

"Sneak out? I don't think-"

"What are you? A pussy? Get changed."

"...Fine." You murmured, climbing out of your bunk. Kuvira ran into the room, glancing over her shoulder as she quietly closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" She ignored your friends, pushing past them towards you.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just need a bar of soap." You laughed at the distressed girl, tossing her your extra bar of soap.

"Thanks!"

"Climb over." Athena gripped the concrete wall, attempting to swing her leg over.

"Fuck!" She hissed, quickly jumping back down. You all ran to her side, crowding her. Seconds later, Kuvira had jumped down, holding a plastic bag in hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Carla panted, shoving her. You stepped in between them, glancing down at the bag and then up at her.

"What'd you get?" You grinned, she waved the bag at you, returning your cheeky grin with one of her own.

"Snacks!"

"Do you wanna come with us-"

"No!" Petra cut you off, the others nodding with her.

"What? Why can't she come?"

"We're meeting with boys. She can't come."

"Boys!? I don't wanna go anymore." You whined, standing by Kuvira's side.

"Don't act like a queer. We said you'd be there."

"Go. I'll see you tomorrow." Kuvira waved, already making her way back to the school.

"But-"

"Let's go, Y/N."

You sat on the cemetery bench, growing more uncomfortable the passing second. You watched with fear as all your friends groped were groped by a boy, their clothes torn, off in their own world like they weren't screwing a dude in public, in front of you or anyone else. A nervous boy, a couple inches shorter than you sat, staring ahead of you. You didn't move, barely breathing.

"Hey." He spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"Hey." He took your hand, using it to cup his groin. Your heart hammered, but you didn't feel anything besides that.

"Do you hate straightforward people?" He asked, you shook your head, not trusting yourself to utter a word. He moved, readjusting himself to lean into you. You completely stopped breathing now, gulping down your saliva. He moved both his hands down your lower back, causing you to grow more and more uncomfortable the second.

"How does it feel?"

"Uh, good?" You squeaked, he grinned at that, reaching his hand down in between your legs. When he felt you, he grew disappointed. With a groan, he moved off of you, flopping back in the seat next to you.