Dina 1

I love pixels (if you think Dina and her face actor and or Shannon are ugly...gtfo🤚)

NOT YALL NOT FUCKIN VOTING...but I'll still feed you guys ig.

You and Dina trudged along the worn path, tensions high. Dina had glanced at you many times throughout the forty minutes you had been out, working up the courage to say something.

"Jessie asked me out."

"Okay."

"I might say yes." You scoffed, pushing along further. Dina was jogging now, just to keep up with you. "What? Am I supposed to say no to his chiseled jawline and washboard abs?"

"Ew, Dina. Shut up."

"I'm just saying-"

"You've said plenty already."

"Oh." She stopped, refusing to move even another inch.

"Dina, we don't have time for this-"

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"No need to be shy. Admit it. You caught feelings." She teased, poking your side. You slapped her hand away and resumed walking back to Jackson.

"If I get to the gates before you, I'm telling them to lock you out."

"If you don't admit that you're jealous of Jessie...I will go out with him!"

"Dina, I'm just trying to get back to Jackson in one piece right now."

"Fine, as soon as we get back go Jackson I'm telling him yes."

"Whatever."

You were in a deep conversation with Ellie about comics when a loud series of knocks assaulted your front door.

"Jesus Christ, who is it!?" You yelled, swining the door open.

"Yellow!" Dina tried pushing inside, but you stopped her, your hand on her shoulder.

"I thought you had a date tonight." The short woman glared at you, and pushed your hand off her shoulder.

"I said no."

"You said-"

"I know what I said!" Ellie grabbed her comics off your table and swiftly exited your tiny home. "What was Ellie doing here? You two fucking now!?"

"Yes, Ellie and I are fucking. That's exactly why all my comics are on the table."

"Oh. Well. Whatever."

"Who's the jealous one now shitbag."

"Oh fuck you."

"Is that what you came here for?"

"No get your head out of the gutter."

"That's what you usually come here for. Pun not intended." You muttered, snickering at your unintentional pun. A hard slap knocked, which felt like it was intended to reset your brain stopped you from going into a fit of laughter.

"I am so sorry." She held back her laughter and grabbed your jaw roughly.

"I get you wanna make sure I'm okay but your hurting me even more." She immediately let you go and you rubbed your jaw in pain.

"Sorry."

"What, I mean... What are you doing here anyway? Did you decide to drop by just to break my jaw?"

"You're dramatic."

"You're aggressive."

"I came here because I said no to Jesse."

"Okay and?"

"You know what I love about you? You let me finish my sentences." (Someone pick up what I'm putting down)

"Okay no need to be sarcastic."

"Then shut up and let me say what I need to say."

"Okay, I'm all ears."

Fuck you guys 😌