Petra Ral

Still haven't watched this damn anime, but a rat I live with told me to write her smh. Not me using my laptop so I can't put emojis. Heart been broke so many times :(

Genre: Fluff, too tired to do angst. 

SO WACK I CAN'T EVEN PUT THE TIME SKIP DOTS I USUALLY DO BYEEEE-

"_________" < new time skip

__________

__________

__________

Mamamoo supremacy 

__________

__________

__________

"I'll take Petra's place." Ymir volunteered, grinning at the ill woman. 

"Nonsense, I can go." Petra huffed, slapping away your helpful hand. 

"You can barely stand, I'll just tell Historia something came up." 

"No, it's your anniversary today. I can handle it-"

"Shut up, I'm going. Besides, there will be plenty of anniversaries in the future, she won't mind if I missed one." Petra groaned, and allowed you to tuck her back into her bunk. 

"I'll make it up to you as soon as I get better. Promise." She murmured, already half asleep.

"Thanks for this, Ymir." The woman waved it off, half way out the door. 

"It's nothing, take care of her!" 

"I will! Say hi to Historia for me!" 

__________

You and Historia waited at the wall for Ymir's return, making small talk to distract you both from the anticipation. 

"Hey, technically it's still your anniversary." You spoke, the woman shrugged, beaming. "You plan on doing anything?"

"Of course!"

"Better be good then, poor girls probably beat."

"She has a big heart, she wouldn't ever pass a chance to show some form of kindness."

So different compared to you-I was only joking!" You laughed, slapping the girls ready fist away. Levi and Eren dragged their feet towards the two of you, their heads hung low. You felt the once giddy atmosphere shift the closer the two men got. 

"Where's Ymir?" Historia murmured, almost scared to hear their answer. Levi shook his head, and tears spilled from Eren's colossal eyes. (This is an Eren hate account) 

"Ymir's dead." 

___________

"How's Historia doing?" Eren spoke when you walked into the meeting room. You glanced at him, your eyes narrowed to a glare. 

"Sunshine and rainbows." Eren made a move towards you, his hands balled into fist. 

"Hey!" Levi yelled, stepping between the two of you. 

"She started it!"

"It's your fucking fault Ymir's dead! If you had spared your stupid pride and called off the run she would still be here!" 

"It's Petra's fault for getting sick!" 

"Are you fucking mental!? Three of our friends are dead because of you, Eren! Take fucking responsibility for that!" 

"It's not my fault they went and got themselves killed! They were unprepared and reckless! Ymir wasn't concentrated on her mission and let herself get distracted!"