Katara

Katara slander is fucking stupid 😤

"I don't know, it may just be me-"

"We're stuck." Katara interrupted you, falling to her knees and tossing the rocks and pebbles aside.

"That's not gonna work."

"Well, what's your idea!?"

"Easy, we start walking. I mean, we've got Appa with us. Poor Aang, Sokka, and Momo got stuck with the nose picking hippies."

"Walking? That's your idea?"

"Well, it's better than attempting to dig through tons of solid rock."

"...Fine."

"This labyrinth sucks."

"Don't insult the labyrinth!"

"You scared of a confusing cave? Pussy."

"Say that to my face!" She spat, sizing you up.

"...I did?"

"We've been walking for hours!" You groaned, dragging your feet through the dirt.

"Pick up your feet! You're picking up the dirt!"

"I hope you swallow my dirt!"

"I hope you get impaled by a boulder."

"You hope I die!? Where's the love!? Where is it, huh!? Up your stick filled ass!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Let's just get out of this damn maze, it's giving me a bad vibe."

"How come? Love's supposed to guide you through it. Aren't you big with that whole thing?"

"What? Love?"

"Yeah! Don't think I haven't caught you catching a glimpse or two of the twelve year old with the neverending forehead...get it? Cause he's bald.." The girl stopped walking for a second, obviously embarrassed at your joke, and your comment.

"Aang? No way! He's so much younger than me."

"You're fourteen-"

"So much younger!"

"It's two years."

"I said-"

"So much younger! Got it!" You yelped, throwing your hands up to protect your head.

"Besides, I'm not into his type."

"What? Bald and short?" You snorted, slapping your hand over your mouth in embarrassment afterwards.

"Yeah, sure." She smirked, confusing you and your pea sized brain.

"Eh?...Are you not into...tattoos?" She quickly turned, giving you a once over before shrugging. "I feel self conscious now. Don't do that shit again."

"Tattoos?...I could see it."

"Huh?"

"Are you not into...masters of all four elements?"

"The Avatar? No, I'm not into an Avatar. Well, Kyoshi was pretty hot."

"That's true, but I'm still lost! What is it you don't like about Aang!? Is it his lack of facial hair...or hair in general!?"

"How many times were you dropped as a baby?"

"Well, my parents do have butter fingers. So I'd say a couple dozen times would be accurate."

"Yeah, I'd say so too."

"Look! An exit!" You cheered, running ahead of her and your friendly flying Bison.

"You know what. I get a small vibe that this isn't an exit."

"It's a tomb."

"The two lovers from the story!"

"How do you know that?"

"I can read." You grinned, tapping your head three times with your index finger.

"What a surprise." She murmured, dusting off the engravings on the tombs.

"Hey."

"Not now, Y/N." She shrugged, her eyes glancing over the words mutiple times.

"Okay, but. Hey."

"Y/N." She warned, you huffed, opting to wait for the girl to finish. She stood, finally giving you her full attention after minutes of re-reading the words carved on the stone. "What is it?"

"That." You awed, bringing the barely lit torch to light up the carved mural.

"Why didn't you point this out sooner!?"

"What!?"

"I'm just joking. Hand me that." She laughed, you ignored the fact that your heart most definitely skipped a beat or two, and shoved the torch into her outstretched hand.

"Love is brightest in the dark?"

"But..it's dark? Stupid phrase."

"Yeah, the phrase is the stupid one." She grinned, backing away from the wall. You let the girl think in silence, your eyes drifting between her and the two lovers carving. "I've got it!"

"Got what?"

"An idea!"

"Oh...well? What is it?"

"It says love is brightest in the dark...so what if, you know what. Nevermind, it's dumb."

"It can't be dumb. It's your idea after all."

"Shut up!" She fumbled, glowing bright red.

"Katara. I think it's time to use your idea." You begged, growing more and more tired of wandering in circles.

"No!"

"Katara! I'm tired and hungry! Tell me your idea right now!"

"...Fine! Love is brightest in the dark, what if that means an act of love can fucking light up this dark ass cave!"

"That's not a dumb idea at all, but how are we gonna show an act of love? Aang's not around."

"You're a meathead!"

"I take no offense to that."

"Y/N. What if we..."

"Hugged?"

"Kissed! Holy fucking shit!"

"Kissed?...Kissed!?" You repeated, stumbling in attempt to rack your brain for any possible reply. "But, but. You're a girl, a girl who likes dudes...right?"

"No! I've made it pretty clear!"

"I'm a meathead! You can't make it pretty clear with me!" She marched towards you, the torches flame flickering. The waterbender pulled you down towards her just as the flame completely blew out. "Not to ruin the moment, but I can't see shit."

"Can you not speak for a minute."

"...Yeah, no of course. I'm sorry, I'll be silent, like a ninja-" She sighed loudly, squishing your face together and drowning out your rambling with her kiss. When you pulled away, a blue light glowed, lighting up the cave for miles.

"It worked!"

"I think those crystals can glow brighter. You know what, we should kiss again! Just to be sure."

"I can see perfectly fine."

"...It was just a suggestion."

"Right..."

Tired.