Willow 1

Its the way he has zero character development, like I hate this mf

Its the way he has zero character development, like I hate this mf. He just manages to become more of a terrible person each season.

"Hey Y/N, do you happen to have a pencil I could borrow?" Your long-time best friend, Xander, smiled. You tossed him one without breaking your conversation with Willow. "Thanks...So what are you two up to?"

"We're talking Xander." Willow huffed, both of you finally giving the annoying man your attention.

"Cool cool...about what? My dashing looks?" He joked, expecting a laugh.

"Oh my god." You muttered, rubbing your forehead to try and relieve the headache the man was already giving you.

"No, Y/N was just asking me if I wanted to go to a movie with her."

"Oh that's cool! Like a group thing? Want me to let Buffy know?"

"No!" You yelled, grabbing the mans elbow before he could run off to Buffy. "Jesus Xander could you be any more dense?" He scoffed, adjusting his backpack strap on his shoulder.

"What...what do you mean?"

"I'm obviously fucking asking Willow out...like on a date...a romantic one...platonic? No."

"What?" He laughed, clearing his throat when the both of you just glared at him.

"Gay Xander, you know I'm gay. Why are you so surprised?"

"I...I thought it was like..you know-"

"A phase?"

"Well...ya."

"Well it's not asshole." Xander scoffed, glaring at Willow before pashing past her. You grabbed her shoulder, steadying her from the mans hard push.

"That was weird." You rolled your eyes, glaring at the back of the mans head.

"Ignore him, he's just being a fucking dick."

"You need something of hers for the spell to work." Amy muttered, looking around the room.

"Anything?"

"As long as it's hers." Xander was quick to grab your pencil from his bag, shoving it into Amy's hands.

"Here, it's her pencil."

You walked down the hallway, oblivious to the stares and muttering. The only time you looked up was when you bumped into someone.

"Xander." You muttered, trying to walk around him. He grabbed your elbow and leaned down to your ear.

"Is it just me or is this what love feels like-"

"What the fuck. It's just you Fred Flintstone." You yelled, pushing him away and kicking him in between his legs.

"N-noted." He groaned, falling to his knees.