Hermione Granger 2

(Not a part two, sorry lmao)

I watched this movie at like 1am today but I forgot everything so don't attack me if its not word for word please-
Also, I felt uncomfortable with Krum and Hermiones age difference so let's pretend the trio and them are only a year younger than the required age. (Fred and George are the required age)

You first met Hermione and the others when you and your brother, Cedric had joined your father in meeting with his co-worker from the ministry, Arthur Weasley. You and your twin brother, you being older by two minutes, were hanging around in a tree, and enjoying the view when you heard multiple voices from below you.

"Arthur! It's about time son!"

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start."

"This is Amos Diggory everyone, works with me, at the ministry." Before you knew it, your brother let go of the branch he was hanging off of and dropped down below, landing on his feet with ease.

"This strapping young man must be Cedric. Am I right?"

"Yes sir." Cedric smiled, shaking the Weasley's hand.

"Where's your sister?" You quickly swung around the branch, landing behind the farthest person, which happened to be Harry Potter.

"Right here." The boy who lived and his redheaded best friend both jumped out of their skin, and let out a high pitched scream.

"Merlin, Y/N. You scared the sleep out of these two." Cedric laughed, you walked to his side, you casted a glance to your right when you felt two pairs of eyes on you, a redhead girl, a Weasley definitely, and another girl with her curly hair in a ponytail quickly looked away when you made eye contact.

"Well, we must be off if we wanna get to our seats in time." Your father called, ushering everyone ahead.

You watched professor Moody, a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach. The man was strange, stranger than most of the strangest professors in Hogwarts. More aggressive and vile than usual.

"Have you noticed how odd the professors been acting?"

"Which one." Cedric joked, you rolled your eyes at him, and looked back towards the professor to see him staring at you. You slyly nudged your brother, he immediately looked to where your gaze was and felt chills run down his spine.

"I'm think he's like that all the time."

"Well it's bloody creepy."

"Just ignore him, he'll back off eventually." Cedric shrugged, returning to his previous conversation with Cho. You glanced at the strange man one last time, but he was gone.

"For your safety, in order to enter yourself into the tournament, you cannot be below seventeen years old-" A crowd of boos and complaints washed over the dining hall, you and Cedric were old enough to apply, but you didn't have any interest in it.

"I think I'm gonna enter." Cedric muttered, you stared at the boy, bewildered.

"You're bluffing."

"No, I'm serious. It sounds easy. Win three task and bathe in glory. Simple."

"Deadly, challenging task. You heard that part right?"

"Yup. I'm still gonna enter."

"As long as you don't die trying. Know your limits."

"Yada yada yada. You worry too much."

"I worry an average amount, thank you."

"Awh, you're worried for me. Look at you being a big sister." He grinned, flicking your forehead. You reacted quickly, snatching his finger and bending it. The pale boy shot out of his seat, trying to escape your grip. "I'm sorry, I won't say it again. You're breaking it!" He cried, you let him go, and he looked around the hall in embarrassment.

"Hogwarts champion....Cedric Diggory!" Your stomach sank, you couldn't do anything but watch your brother get up and join the other two champions. Dumbledore continued his speech, but was cut short when the Goblet blew out blue sparks, they flew around and circled the cup before two slips of parchment, burned parchment, slowly came down. Dumbledore grabbed both, his eyes holding a new glint in them.