Esdeath Final

Very very long one for Captain_Raymond_Holt and her only. Fuck the rest of y'all. *please note this is a joke but seriously this is dedicated to my favorite sibling, and favorite nuisance. Happy early birthday fucktard*
I recommend playing the song above on repeat while you read this. If the song doesn't show up for you it's Walking In the Wind by One Direction.

Alright the birthday asshat is asleep rn and refuses to wake up even though she told me to wake her up in ten minutes smh, so imma just upload it and she can read it later. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

3,000+ words

3,000+ words.

"So, what do you want with Y/N?"

"I don't think that concerns you."

"Oh, if you knew." You smirked to yourself, kicking a rock along the path.

"What was that?" She snapped, you jumped back, your hands held in the air.

"Nothing. Just talking to myself." The woman huffed, her hand never leaving her swords grip.

"How long have you been with Night Raid?"

"You're a chatter box."

"How dare you-"

"Only joking. Only joking!" You ducked as she sliced through the air above you.

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut for the rest of the journey."

"That's not happening, but do believe I'm trying."

"Try harder." She threatened, her hands grazing her sword.

"Noted." A tense silence passed for hours, as you lead her down the path, sometimes you yourself forgot that you were the one she was searching for. So really this whole walking  thing was pointless.

"How much longer?" She muttered, she herself sounding tired.

"Alright, I'm tried, I'm sure you're tired. I'm Y/N. Now...what do you want?"