Adora 2

I'm so....tired 🥲

You screamed, squirming in Adora's grip.

"Stop moving." She hissed, throwing you over her shoulder again.

"Fine." You muttered, putting all your weight on the woman. She scoffed, almost dropping you. "How you've been?" You grinned, Adora ignored you, still in She-Ra form.

"Fuck you." She coughed, clearing her throat dramatically afterwards.

"Goddamm! What that loogie do!?"

"Shut up!"

(It's 2 in the morning and I'm dying at everything I think. Like damn I knew I was funny, but this is unbelievable)

"I'm bored."

"Good."

"Can I walk?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because, you'll try running."

"Probably."

"That doesn't help your case."

"I thought honesty was the best policy?"

"Since when have you've been so honest?"

"I'm gonna be forced to join your little LGBTQ+ clan, I might as well start being the hero."

"Are you done talking?"

"For now." You muttered, letting your head dangle near the woman's butt. "Noice ass!"

"Hey!" The woman yelped, throwing you against a tree a couple yards away. You grunted, picking yourself off the ground and combing your hair out of your face.

"Distraction!" You laughed, running further into the woods. You didn't make it far before hearing heavy and fast footsteps, you turned your head, catching a glimpse of the woman towering over you, running as if her life depended on it.

"Stop!"

"Of course!" You grinned, halting to a stop, the woman flew over your head as you ducked, the wind being completely knocked out of her.

You walked through the woods, occasionally stopping to listen for the woman and her insanely heavy footsteps.

"Jesus christ. I'm gonna need a map." You murmured, slapping a branch out of your way.

"How about a guide?" The blond rushed, tackling you to the grassy ground.

"No, I think I can find my way out alone." You joked, groaning in pain immediately afterwards. Four finger forehead ignored you, using her powers to form a rope out of thin air. "Take me out to dinner first." You grinned, finding yourself to be quite funny.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What? Oh come on! That was funny."

"You're still an idiot. Glad nothings changed." She smirked, tightening the rope around your wrist. She pushed you forward, gripping a piece of the rope to keep you from running off again.

"I'm gonna end up becoming one of the heros. Aren't I?" You groaned, growing more hopeless the closer you got to Bright Moon.

"Oh, definitely."

Decided to leave this one open-ended.