The Sequel- The Force // Chapter 1- Flash back-flashforward

(Play the music now)

Just so ya'll are aware, this is a 5-6-year leap, includeing the whole year that she was gone and the wedding leap...

Luna Age 8

Jaden age 8

Jaden age 8

It's been a whole year since Julie left for her journey to face her father, I mean yea we talked everyday over the phone, but I wish I could see her in real life. I'm so worried about her, she hasn't answered my call or texts. My mind goes into panic, is she alive is she dead! To feel her touch, to hear her beautiful gentle voice tell me she loves me, feel her soft lips on mine would be a dream come true to know she's ok...I wish I could console her like I would for so many years...our wedding was already 5 years ago, and it was the best day of my life, we claimed ourselves as soulmates and mates for life...Luna and Jaden were now almost 8 years old and Joslyn and Bryson's Son Braylin is just about to turn 7 this Halloween. Caden and Rosaline just found out that she's having a baby girl...who they'll call Emerson Faith...I miss my baby I just wanna see her again, hold her against my chest and play with her hair while we snuggle with the dogs...to play with the twins with her...I flashback to the week before she left and told me she had to go...

1 year ago, the week she left....

Juliet: *serious* Brandon, I have to speak with you...now...

Brandon: what's goin' on baby cakes...is something wrong?

Juliet: yes, something is very wrong...it's urgent...

Brandon: ok...? Here come to our room...

Juliet: ok...

In their room

Brandon: so...you wanna tell me what the hell's goin' on? Or are you just gonna leave me hangin'?

Juliet: *sighs* you know how I said why I went to Jedi training to turn my father back to the light side...? all those years ago...?