The Force //~Chapter 5- be with me......

*downstairs*(play the music now)

DS: the time has come....you'll either fight or suffer the wrath of the dark side!

Juliet: *walks down the stairs**takes a deep breath*

DS: *turns around* young Skywalker welcome....I'm looking forward to completing your training...in time you will call me.....master.....

Juliet: *walks down farther* you're gravely mistaken your highness....you won't convert me like you did my father.....

DS: oh no...young Jedi.....you will son find that it is you who are mistaken....*walks closer to her* about a great many great things....*chuckles evilly*

Juliet: *exhales nervously*

DS: *force pulls her saber from her belt* oh yes...a Jedi's weapon....much like your fathers...by now you should know your father cannot be turned from the dark side.....so will it be with you...

Juliet: *determined* you're wrong....soon I'll be dead...and you with me.....

DS: perhaps you refer to you're precious little friends....

Juliet: *looks up with a worried face*

DS: I can assure you they won't be saving you any time soon...for you all is lost....

Juliet: you underestimate Anakin, and Brandon Kenobi....and me....it will be you're down fall....

DS: have you turned him.....*chuckles* it was I who put that in your head that your father was turned to light...but you were not wise enough to resist the bait....*pulls her closer and grabs her cheek* and now you will give me Vader....and I will give you the cross stroke.....

Juliet: *nervous/mad* no.....

DS: yes...*moves his hand and drags her into the air on her back* give....me......everything

Juliet: *nervous* no.... no please....

DS: *balls his fist*

Juliet: *screams in agony*

DS: *releases her and throws her to the ground hard*

Juliet: *wheezes hardly*

DS: *chuckles*

Juliet: *mind* Brandon, I need you....

Brandon: *mind* Now?!

Juliet: *mind* please....*faints*

DS: you see...this is the beginning of the end of your end ...*walk up the stairs to the nursery*

(play the music now)

Juliet: *rolls over on her side* no...*cries**rolls over on her back and looks up to the ceiling*....................................be with me.............be with me.................................be with me......................

Juliet's mind:

...

Anakin: these are your final steps...rise and take them....

Jessica: Julie....

Yoda: Julie...

Anakin: bring back the balance in the force as I once did....

Jessica: the light..... find the light....Julie

Yoda: alone never have you been....

Qui Gon: every Jedi who once lived....lives in you now....

Anakin: the force surrounds you Julie....