Chapter 11- Always and Forever

6 months later

                                                                                     Brandon POV 

6 months later, the big day had finally arrived. Caden and Rosaline are finally getting married. We planned this wedding a few days after her engagement, the wedding is set in the early fall so that way the weather is nice and cool but not too cold...Joslyn is now 6 months pregnant, there is no use hiding it any more, but she looks amazing pregnant, I know she will be an amazing mother. Juliet and I have also talked about getting married in the near future. I know she'll be a great wife. We are gathered at the meadow and Rosaline is just about to walk down the isle. she chooses Lexi to be her maid of honor, not that it was really a surprise....and Caden chooses Bryson to be his best man....

                                                                                          in the dressing room

Rose: Mama, I'm so nervous....what if I screw up my vows.... 

Ellie: your not gonna baby...just relax......this is a big day......you should feel excited....

Rose: I'm just glad that I don't have the dress on yet, I'm a hot mess...

Lexi: speaking of which, it's time for the dress...*pulls it out of the closet*

Rose: *takes a deep breathe* ok....I'm ready...

Lexi: ok...now let's go get you in this....

Rose: *nervous* ok...let's do this...

                                                                                                10 minutes later

                                                                                                      Rose POV      

                                                                                            (play the music now)              

Once I put the dress on, I never wanted to take it off.  It's bright white and it has a sweetheart neckline and jewels lining the border of the neckline and its fitted. The skirt is fit and flair and has a train that is about 7 feet long and has sown flowers on the train that are shimmery. On my arms, the sleeves sheer liner that's a white lace with shimmery sown flowers and glittery lines and my shoes are silver studded heals with jewels on the toe and heel. My veil is about 3 feet longer than the dress and it's also white and along the trim is jewels with white glitter. my bouquet has white flowers in it that is rapped together with white silk ribbon.

 my bouquet has white flowers in it that is rapped together with white silk ribbon