Chapter 12 Braylin Timothy Rivers

Today is the day that Joslyn and Bryson have their Son Braylin  Timothy Rivers. Me, Juliet, Bryson, Chloe, Alex, and Joslyn are training at the arena and well....

                                                                                 at the training arena 

Bryson: *serious/concerned* Josie, I thought I told you to go sit down, I don't want you to get hurt, I mean for goodness sakes you're carrying my baby!

Joslyn: *sighs* Bry, calm down, I just wanna make sure that I'm getting enough exercise so I don't get outta shape!

Bryson: I know I know love, I just don't want you to deliver this baby in the middle of training!

Joslyn: oh c'mon it' not like my waters gonna break! beside, I'm not due for about another week!

Bryson: alright, I just wantcha to be careful...

Joslyn: I know, and besides, the OBG that I'm supposed to get a certain amount of exercise...ow! oh god! what is that!

Bryson: you were saying?

Juliet: wait is it happening now?!

Joslyn: yea I think so.....Bry?

Bryson: yea, I'll go call the hospital and get the shuttle....

Joslyn: ok.....ow....!

Juliet: hey mama, just sit down......

Brandon: here lemme help you....*takes her hand and helps her sit down on a flat rock*

Juliet: there you, easy....take you're time....

at the med bay 5 hours later....

                                                                                                           Bryson POV

Me and my beautiful wife made it to the med bay about 6 hours ago. They took her to the prep room and about five hours later........she brought our beautiful baby boy, into the galaxy during this beautiful spring weather....

Olivia: you got it.....come on go go go! 

Joslyn: *pushes even harder* 

*Baby cries*

Olivia: *cuts the cord and puts him on Josie's chest*

Joslyn: *sobs of joy**emotional* oh my goodness....

Bryson: *cries of joy* 

Olivia: *wipes him down with the towel* 

Joslyn: *hands him to the nurse the exhales deeply*