Epilogue

The Force, It's a strange thing.....not only is a power the Jedi have but...it is also a powerful thing that brings people together....It brought us together...

...

It brought me and my wife together and blessed us with our two beautiful daughters....it blessed me with my nieces and nephews....and it brought back my brother and father-in-law...And the things I love the most about her is that she excepts that I'm not perfect and that that we all have our flaws...she's the most brave, beautiful, smart, compassionate women I've ever met. I love my wife like no other.....

...

My husband and I go way back...he taught me how to let go of my hatred toward bad people...he gave me the best gifts I've ever gotten....my daughters...and him....He welcomed me into his family when I was just seventeen years old, what I love about him most is that he loves me for me and he doesn't care that my dad was a bad person... he's handsome, smart, brave, selfless, and sweet....his mother and father love me like I'm there their second daughter...and even if I had a dark past, I know that we love each other like no other....

THE END...

Thank you guys so much for reading....this has been an unbelievably amazing journey and I really appreciate all the love and support that you guys have given me...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!