Chapter 29- Camp Horrors part 2/4

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N.  The video above is what I was watching when making this, note that I didn't take anything from it! I was just watching it while writing because it was hilarious!)

(Izuku's POV)

It's been a while since I've seen any of them... they look so happy, as if they never needed me in the first place...

I noticed that Kacchan had left after... that. I assume going back to their campsite.

He was the only one that looked like he had missed me.

Honestly, when I first saw him, I would have mistaken him for Shinso if he wasn't blonde or had red eyes.

He looks like he can die from being pushed over...

The rest of them were okay I guess... I don't think all of the class is here, but then again, they could be chilling in camp instead of at the beach.

"RAWR!" Toga yelled, leaping up from behind me.

I screeched as she playfully tackled me in the water.

"T- ah! K-Kureijī!" I laughed, trying to shove her off of me. I nearly said 'Toga' instead of her fake name.

"HA HA HA! I HAVE TACKLED THE MIGHTY BUTTERFLY!" She squealed, splashing her arms in the water playfully, sending a mini wave towards me.

The force of the wave pushed me over, being carried back closer to the shore.

I trembled, feeling sand drift around the sensitive parts of my body.

How do girls handle these!? Sand just gets stuck in the most embarrassing places.... yuck.

I get up shakily, shaking off the wet sand that covered my arms.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that!" I said.

She giggled, then began wading through the water away from me as I treaded behind her, both of us laughing.

I could obviously have swam to catch her, being fairly easy with my exercises I did daily, but where's the fun in that?

"KUREIJĪ!" I shouted, thrashing through the water as I began to catch up to her.

She cried with playful fear, turning around and began splashing the water in my face.

I blocked most of it with my hands, but still getting drenched.

"Take that!"

I laughed as she began trying to swim.

Key word, trying.

All she did was lay flat on the waters surface and began to dog paddle, splashing her legs into the water wildly in hopes to both block me from reaching her and boosting her speed through the water.

Does she really not know how to swim or is this just for fun?

Not caring whether or not she could swim, I decided to do the same. Knowing very well I'd be able to out swim her any day.

I did tie 3 way with Todoroki and Kacchan when we went to the pool at UA...

Diving in under the water, it was surprisingly clear as I opened my eyes, despite all the sand billowing up from Toga's feeble kicking.