Chapter 5- Maybe I can help him!

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice

(A/N. Art at the top is made by me. The story begins.... NOW!)

(No one's POV)

Izuku had hit the pavement, his eyes were closed. Blood seeping from his body. The teachers got through the crowd of people who were blocking the entrance. (Some were doing it on purpose.)

Aizawa was the first to reach Izuku, falling on his knees beside the body.

The students that were dog piling someone were scolded, as well as threatened. The person got up from the ground, eyes brimming with tears as she saw the person's body.

She had black hair with streaks of red in some of her strands. Her magenta eyes were filled with sorrow and regret. She ran off, shoving most of the students away. (Picture at the top, made by me of course.)

Aizawa quickly scooped Izuku into his arms, after checking for a pulse.

"MIC! He's still alive! We need to get him to a hospital." The hero shouted. Some of the students were actually disappointed at this news, quickly running off.

(At a random Hospital)

They took him to Emergency, which brought him into a surgical room.

You know what that means.

Bakugo had followed Mr. Aizawa, along with some other students, as well as some teachers.

"Your lucky enough to have brought him here on time. Any minute more it could've been to late for him." One of the nurses said, it was around an hour after the surgery. He was alive, but in a critical state.

"That young lady, she had black hair and purple eyes. She saved him, I think it'd be nice to give her some confirmation on his condition." Aizawa said. The nurse nodded.

Bakugo was with them as well, after getting a check up when the nurses noticed his wounds.

They were standing in the hallway near the room Izuku was in, nurses were watching him since if anything were to occur then..... One way ticket to Heaven.

Bakugo was biting his lip, he was covered in bandages and had a sprained arm, so it was slung across his chest in a sling.

He seemed on the verge of tears.

"Why does everything have to be my fault?" He whispered, gritting his teeth. Making sure they couldn't hear him.

The nurse walked away, needing to check up on other patients.

"C'mon problem child, we need to inform the others before they start making a mini grave in the waiting area." Aizawa said.

Bakugo nodded, following.

In the waiting 'room', Kirishima, Mina, Uraraka, Asui, Iida and Shoto were waiting.

Kirishima and Mina were 'manly' crying, while Asui and Uraraka were watching the TV. Uraraka had used tissues surrounding her, like a mini ocean.

Glancing at the TV, the news about a UA student jumping in an attempt to kill themself has spread, though not naming who it was. Only saying that he was in critical condition.

Shoto and Iida were the only 2 who seemed relatively calm, until Iida started breaking down saying how he regrets not being there for Midoriya.

"Where are the others? There were at least 3 other students that came." Aizawa said.