Chapter 31- Camp Horrors 4/4

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. Sorry for not posting in awhile! As said in the last update, I've been busy...)

Fire. The forest is on fire.

It reminded me of the day the LOV had attacked us while at camp. Dabi was the one responsible for all the destruction then.

I always wondered if he had felt guilty when burning all those trees.

But now I know the answer.

I laughed giddily, running through the fire with only Kacchan and Todoroki managing to keep up, the rest have gone back to try and help the other citizens that were here.

It was like a huge campfire! The smell of burning wood and... cooked meat?

Oh, there are animals and humans within these trees. Oof, sorry for killing you all.

Though I did feel sorry for murdering all the animals that lived here, somehow I didn't care if the other people are hurt.

Actually, the teens, I hope you're okay Yokunai, if not then saving you from Toga was worthless.

My arm was stinging, the open wound was vulnerable since the bandage had been torn off by Kacchan when I was fighting to get away.

The heat radiating from around me was almost unbearable, I felt like I was melting in my own skin.

Todoroki was most likely fine with this, and may catch up with me at this rate. Kacchan was above us, following through the sky, using his explosions to keep him aloft.

I was using One For All to go faster than them, but not too much f it or else they may notice the similarities if they haven't already.

Dodging over stray branches, boulders, leaping over ditches, just trying to evade capture.

Suddenly, the heat from around me dropped away.

Glancing around, I noticed that the fires didn't reach this far into the forest, which meant...

And I'm gonna-

"DIE YOU STUPID VILLAIN!" Kacchan screamed, blasting down and smashing into me, both of us rolling across the grass.

I yelped, being hit by the rocks and some fallen branches.

"Be careful Bakug-"

"SHUT UP HALF N' HALF!"

He was on top of me, sitting on my back while his legs pinned mine to the ground. His hand was in my hair, pushing my face into the dirt.

Gosh, I think I prefer when he pinned me during our small little fight about All Might... at least I didn't have a face full of mud.

"We got you bitch." Kacchan grunted, pressing me further into the dirt.

"Bakugo, be careful, he can still use his quirk." Todoroki said from somewhere on my right.

"Don't think I know that? From what I got from his quirk, it's something that involves superhuman abilities, and able to control shadows?"

"Along with putting us in our nightmares." Todoroki added.

"What type of quirk is that? They don't seem to have much in relation to each other... unless..."

Unless they have multiple, but I'm not gonna tell them that.