Chapter 4 - Past 7 Days 3/3

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice

(A/N. Last part of these 'Flashbacks' before we get into the present time of this story UwU Enjoy!)

I ran up the stairs, my legs feeling shaky about what I might find up there.

I can assure you, it's not a body.

. . .

How is that helpful!?

I tripped on the last step, regaining my footing right away. Dropping the jacket that was around my shoulders.

I quickly ran towards the place I knew where they had been.

An empty classroom in the far side of the school, which had a really pissed and injured Kacchan walking out of it.

"KACCHAN!" I ran over to him. He didn't look up, nor respond.

"Oh my god! Do you need me to help carry you? Uhh.... How bad did they hurt you? Your arms are bleeding.... Is that how they got you down? With your arms injured you couldn't really use your quirk..... Kacchan, can you answer me?"

He let out an odd irritated noise and continued to limp his way down the stairs, leaving small droplets of blood in his wake.

I watched him for a bit before running towards him again, this time facing him to make him stop in his tracks.

"Kacchan?" He didn't look up at me. I gripped his shoulders and shook him lightly.

"Can you say something?...."

Silence.

Well that's just great.

Getting impatient, I shook him harder.

"Kacchan. Please answer me! What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me!?"

He pushed me away, I stared.

He continued walking.

I grit my teeth. Running in front of him again, just blocking his way.

This time though, he shoved me.

I landed on the ground, feeling a pain in my shoulder from where he touched. I looked at it, there was a small scorch mark on the uniform. It would leave a small burn, but hopefully it'll heal.

I look up at him, my eyes watering.

"G-go away.... Useless d-Deku...." He said, once again making his way towards the stairs.

Tears ran down my cheeks.

I'm not wanted by anyone.... Kacchan doesn't want to see me.... Mom and All Might are gone....

I burst into tears, he didn't even notice I was covered in blood. Some type of friend he is.

Izuku.... There is a way out of this, y'know?

I laughed.

"Really? 'Cause I'm up for suggestions to get out of this shit hole."

...Did you just swear?

I frowned. Then looked down at my hands, shifting into a proper sitting position.

An idea popped into my head, smiling, I got up and walked toward the stairs.

(This part doesn't really make sense to me... But it's part of the plot so bare with it!)

There was a secret staircase somewhere in one of the janitor rooms that led to the top of the building, it was made so they could clean the roof of the school. But not everyone knew about it since it was rather dangerous 'cause there's no railings or anything to block students from accidently falling off.

I made my way onto the top of UA, the glass below me was spotless. (Apart from the small spots of poop from the seagull that had been sitting on the side of the building.) I looked towards the rising sun, it was beautiful.

I sat down at the edge, watching the sun rise, my legs dangling on the edge.

Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I can't stop you, I'm only allowing this because I don't see a way out of it. Only if you want to bare with all the abuse and hatred, and never become the number one hero 'cause of all the people that look down on you.

Don't rub it in.

I sighed. "It's a beautiful sight.... Ain't that right? Mom? All Might?"

I felt a new wave of sadness drift over me. The new unfamiliar feeling seemed to be at peak right now, making me feel like this is the right thing to do.

I smiled. "Goodbye Kacchan.... I'll be going with mom now..."

With that I got up, not hearing the footsteps running behind me. I turned around to see him in the flesh.

"DEKU! GET AWAY FROM THE LEDGE!" He yelled, his injuries preventing him from reaching me in time. Some of the students that were in the dorms earlier had followed, looks of horror on their faces.

I smiled one last time.

"I'm just going to say hi to mom and All Might! I'll see you..... soon."

Then I fell backwards, screams of horror were heard from my classmates.

"IZUKU!" K- Bakugo cried.

The wind whipped past me as I fell, faster and faster. Nearing the ground. I heard shouts from students who were outside.

Suddenly, I slowed down. Confused, I looked around. Seeing a bunch of students pile on top of another who's hand was reaching towards me. But when they fell, I continued to fall.

At this point I might actually survive.

Damn it....

Then....

Darkness as I hit the ground. I felt no pain or anything. Just peaceful silence....

You're not dead...

Yet.

(A/N. That's all for this chapter! I know it's short, kind of did that on purpose.... The next chapter will hopefully be out soon! Bye!)