Christmas Special- IZUKU VENTED!

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice~ (Banshee the villain Deku in villain Deku's head! UwU)

(A/N. Yo, is not a chapter [well not really...]. Also the time set where this is in is somewhere in the future, where Izuku is part of the League and is second in command. UwU enjoy.)

(GrEeNiE bEaNiEs POV)

The tree was up, finally. Dabi had this brilliant idea to light the first one on fire and see how pretty it would be, he burned it to ash.

We had to get another one, which was hard since well, it's not like villains can just walk to a store and buy a new one. (Luckily aunt Mitsuki was nice enough to let us cut down her decorated tree outside....)

Kurogiri had decided to give us the gifts he had a day early, which is just a bunch of new phones.

"Ey! Who wants to play that game called Among Us!?" I shouted from my spot on the couch.

Dabi sitting beside me, examining his device. "Sure... not like we have anything better to do."

Everyone else agreed, taking their seats around the room, downloading the game.

"We should join the same server! That way it's be way more fun!" Toga suggested.

"A private game perhaps?" Twice asked.

In the end, we played a private game. Since most of these guys know nothing about the game, it was much easier than expected. Only the gamers in the room knew what to do.

It was the third round, and I was the ✨imposter✨.

"OOooOO~" I said again, saying that everytime we played a game.

I followed the Blue crewmate, going after him quietly, not talking all the while.

I turned off the generator, meaning the lights were off.

While everyone was trying to get to the area, I stayed behind. Being able to kill 2 people in one go.

I didn't get whoever Blue was though, which was sad.

We had a meeting, Toga reported the bodies.

"TWICE AND SHIGGY ARE DEAD!" She squeaked. (Black and Turquoise)

Twice was sitting down, staying quiet to not give away who the imposter was. Shigaraki was having a miny tantrum, walking out of the room to the bar where Kurogiri can give him stuff to disintegrate along with a drink.

"Where'd you find the bodies Toga?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Near electrical, where everyone was running to turn on the lights." She responded.

"Okay, so. Who was last?"

Dabi shrugged. "I don't know, it's hard to see in the dark."

"Toga sus." I said smugly.

"WHAT!?" She shouted.

"Well, you were the one who reported it, which could mean that you were last and wasn't in electrical like everyone else." I explained calmly.

Everyone agreed to vote her out, to her protest, she had been launched out of the ship.

BlondeEeE was not the Imposter.
1 Imposter remaining.

"Well shit." Dabi says.

After a few more minutes, I decided to kill Red. Being successful and venting away quickly before Grey entered the room.

He reported the body.

"I found the body in Medbay." Mr. Compress announced, Spinner face planting into his hands.

"Ugh..." I groaned, leaning on the couch. Dabi shifted, frowning on the screen.

"This is so hard...." I muttered.

"So who do you think is the imposter?" Dabi asked aloud.

I shrug. "I honestly have no clue, whoever is the imposter is really good. I don't have any leads..."

"Maybe we should skip? But if we do that then we lose since he just gotta kill one more person." Mr. Compress suggests.

"Welp, we've lost already then."

"Alright let's skip." Dabi says.

We all skip.

Heh.

We're geniuses✨.

We're the same person...

Precisely.

I wait for a while, sabotaging Security? What does that even do? Then, I sabotaged electrical again.

Them being blinded, I took the chance to vent in to Security, seeing Blue.

I kill him, and vent out as the screen faded and said:

Victory.
Greenie BEANS.

"IZUKU VENTED! OH MY SHIT!? YOU WERE IMPOSTER!?" Dabi yelled.

I winked. "Y'all are idiots."

They all burst out in laughter and shouts of anger/embarrassment for losing to the youngest and smartest League member.

"SHUT UP!" Shigaraki's extra raspy and crispy voice cut through everyone else's.

"Bleh, you shut up handyman." Toga said, giggling.

"That's not very nice Toga! Wanna be on the naughty list?" I teased.

Everyone laughed at that. Like, what villain is not going to be on that so called list that decides who's naughty or nice? (This sounded so rude... oof)

I get pulled into someone's arms, blushing when I felt them nuzzle their face in my hair.

"Oi! Stitch Bitch! Get your perverted hands off my cousin." Shigaraki ordered, everyone else ooing at the drama.

"Nah I'm good, his hair smells nice and it's really fluffy." I flushed.

"Dabi!" I wailed, trying to get out of his grasp, with no avail. It only made him hold me tighter.

"Mine."

I sigh. "Okay, okay.... Just let me at least get comfortable."

He did, now I'm sitting properly in his lap, his arms around my waist.

"Happy?"

"Very Izu."

Toga uses her phone to take pictures, I growl at her to stop, but she doesn't listen.

The rest of the night goes by in a blurr, we played a few more games before someone had gotten some a bottle of beer, now lots of people are drunk.

Well, that isn't including me or Dabi since we took refuge in our room. Locking the door so none of them idiots gets in.

We're just cuddling, nothing more. (You perverts out there... Me included TvT)

He runs his hand through my hair, chuckling when I purr.

It was now midnight, the racket outside still hasn't calmed down.

I sighed, content in just falling asleep in his arms, doing just that.

As I drifted into the dreamscape, I heard one last thing from Dabi, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Merry Christmas... and sweet dreams my little bird."

(Anybody make the connection for that? 'little bird'? Hint hint! It's in one of the first chapters~)

(A/N. This was.... rushed. I almost didn't post it since I don't normally do things like this and because I missed Halloween. Enjoy it! This is not really apart of the series, just something that I decided to add... Cya next time my Dark Angels! And Merry Christmas {Or Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas and something else} to y'all! [if it is still Christmas when your reading this... eheh...])