Chapter 3 - Past 7 Days part 2/3

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice

(A/N. Dis is a part 2 of de last chapter. Oke , happy reading.)

(Still Deku's POV)

Processing ...........

"WHAT!? " I cried.

Kacchan's hand slapped on my mouth, muffling my outburst.

After a few seconds, he removed his hand. Giving me a harsh glare, but the anger did not reach his eyes, as if he agreed with me and wanted to do the same.

He probably does...

"Yeah, I don't understand either. Those extras are idiots. I figure that they were upset and wanted to put the blame on someone to ease their anger. Little shits." He said.

"Is that why everyone's acting weird? Because they hate us now?"

"Not everyone. Some people don't believe that stupid idea, others are still deciding, like pink cheeks and glasses are still deciding on whether or not they should talk to you."

I nodded. Then it hit me.

"Is that why you were covering your injuries earlier? When we were in class, were those from the people that thought we caused All Mights death?" I asked quietly. "Did they do this to me too?"

Of course, he was silent.

"It was a smart idea to go to Recovery Girl for healing, but we're not going to use that same excuse over and over again. After a few more beatings, what will we do then?" My eyes glistening with tears.

The way I coped with this, trying not to cry was thinking about what had happened to All Might. But now that he's gone, that adds to a large amount of self hate and guilt, as well as tears. This was why I was so cheerful like normal, just imagine everything's fine ... When I know it's not.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands.

"Deku ..." He mumbled. I ignored him, grabbing the pillow I was resting on and stuffing my face in it to muffle my crying and hide my face. Let's be honest, I look disgusting when I cry.

"Look, I'll promise you something. From now on, I won't leave your side. If you ever need help you can come to me, and I'm only going to say this once. We'll stick together like the friends we were and now are." He said, sounding like he forced out the last part.

I looked up at him from my sad tear stained pillow to meet his dull eyes. He seemed bored, but the fiery passion had returned in his eyes. (Well momentarily.)

I smiled. "So you do consider me as a friend Kacchan!" He grunted.

"Don't push it nerd..." He said, sounding annoyed. He turned away, but not fast enough for me to see the smirk on his face.

(I'm going to summarize the rest of the few days' cause .... yeah.)

It's been like, five days since we 'made up.' I don't know what to call it. Everyone seemed to hate us like we're worse than any villain they're ever met. I've confirmed that they actually think we ended All Might, possibly for fame since we were the last ones with him and we'll be seen on TV and stuff like that. There actually has been a news report on it, which in turn helped with the hate we've been receiving. Followed by a whole Twitter thread dedicated to hate comments. Kacchan's always with me now. It's like we're best friends again.