Chapter 14- Once Upon A Time

"Speech"

Thoughts

Mysterious voice (Banshee aka, villain AU of Izuku Midoriya)

(A/N. Short and confusing. School is starting tomorrow and I didn't write much at all. I apologise.)

(GrEeNie BeAnIeS POV)

Still standing at the door, contemplating whether or not to stay or leave.

It's up to you, I won't try to stop you, no matter what you choose.

I nod. "It's not like you have a say in this."

So, what are you going to choose? You don't have a lot of time. I'm betting they probably heard the noise.

I took a deep breath.

Then, I opened the door and went down the stairs to the bar area.

Nice choice....

Seeing the other villains, noticing Toga was screaming at Shigaraki and that there was a pile of ash on the floor.

Dabi was grinning like he had just defeated the boss of a very hard video game by himself, leaning against the bar stool with his arms over his head.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CATCH IT! NOT DESTROY IT! NOW I HAVE NO BLACKMAIL!!!" She screamed, shaking as kept on yelling.

Never mind, they can't hear shit if she was screaming like that for the past 10 minutes.

I coughed loudly to get their attention.

All the villains turned to stare at me, it was horrifying, feeling all the eyes of these people that may want to kill me.

Twice tilted his head towards me.

"How'd you get out?" He asked in a light voice.

I shrugged. "The door was unlocked."

Toga squeaks, scratching at her neck from all the screaming she had done.

"Izu-kun your bleeding!" She points at my bleeding neck.

I poke at the dry blood, not feeling any pain when a bit more blood came out.

"About that...." I said nervously.

"I blasted the wall in the bathroom with my quirk." I said plainly.

Everyone just stared, Dabi's smile had disappeared.

Throw a knife through the room and see if anyone notices!

I just stare at them, their faces were all blank, this was including Toga who stood in the center of the room, standing as straight as possible. They all seemed to be frozen in time, I had held my breath, afraid if I exhaled they'd explode or something.

Dabi was the first to move, running up the stairs to his room. This seemed to have broken the spell, everyone started to move again, but slowly.

"You did what?" Shigaraki asked in disbelief, glancing at the mist villain, Kurogiri.

"Didn't you say that those cuffs wouldn't be able to break!?"

Kurogiri shrugged, well I think he shrugged. Kind of hard to tell.

"Remember what type of quirk he has and his IQ."

Shigaraki groaned, staring at me.

A yell came from up stairs, I became scared.