Chapter 30- Camp Horrors 3/4

"Speech"

Thoughts

Banshee (AU Izuku)

(A/N. I added some spice to this chapter~ DISCLAIMER. I have nothing against TodoDeku! It was just for drama! Ah, and the video above is one of my own making! Not related or anything, just put it there.)

Gacha Life/Club I heard is having a crisis. People are staring a petition to delete the apps permanently, it's no joke, I've seen it. If you want to help (this is optional, if you don't want to it's completely fine) then click the link or copy and paste this link into google and sign the petition to stop this from happening. Thank you.

(The link disappeared... what!?)

We were now at the sixth campsite of the night, this one was full or adults. At least ten of them altogether.

It was much harder than it was supposed to be when trying to take them out, mainly because... I couldn't find the heart to kill or hurt any of them.

It's a problem, I know. I'll need to kill people eventually, but it doesn't seem... right.

However, Toga didn't have a problem with mercilessly slaughtering everyone in her path, coating the grass and nearby unlucky trees in a spray of blood with each swing of her knife.

The people were down in no time, me nor Toga had not sustained any damage at all from all these massacres (well, mostly Toga is killing everyone, I just knocked them out and stabbed them with a needle for blood).

Half way through the process of taking blood, we were inevitably interrupted by the goddamn students of class 1A.

"Stop there villains! We are heroes in training, having our licenses, we are allowed to take legal action against you. I suggested you come with us peacefully, we don't want anymore casualties." Momo said.

I got my hero license still... wow.

"It's a little too late for that, don't you think?" I asked, pulling out a syringe from someone's neck.

They were standing near the trees, just at the edge of the camp.

I could see Kirishima, Momo, Kaminari, and... Kurai.

Banshee... where are you?

"Your friend has been apprehended villain. We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Kurai spoke up, almost as if reading my thoughts...

That's it, she is reading my thoughts. How unclever of her to reveal that so quickly.

Her jaw clenched, probably hearing that as well.

"Ah, he won't be out for long."

"Oi... I just noticed, she's the one from the beach!" Kaminari realized out loud.

"And the girl behind her is... Himiko Toga! You two are with the league! And you!" He pointed at me.

"You were the one Dabi was seen carrying through the portal at the bar! The lady that was drinking those two times I was there."

So that's why he looked familiar... huh, why am I not surprised? Class 1A is always in the wrong places at the right times.

I licked my lips, glaring at them.

Now these people... I won't have a problem killing.

"AHAHAHA! OoOO! Where's the cutie blond? The one with the explosive personality!? I've been wanting to slice him up since we met at the beach~" Toga purred, bored of not being part of the attention.