𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙

ɪᴍ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪғ ɪ ᴜsᴇᴅ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜɪɴᴇsᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ! ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɪs ;)

In the streets of Hong Kong, Kat slumped against Kakyoin's shoulder, waiting for Mr Joestar to finish his phone call. Unfortunately due to a stand attack and the emergency landing of their plane, she has had barely anything to eat, therefore her energy levels were draining. 

Her stomach audibly grumbled, making the cherry-lover chuckle, "Hungry are you?"

Kat was far too tired and hungry to be embarrassed in this situation.

"Hey pretty lady!" A shop vendor called.

 Not assuming it was her, Kat ignored him, trying to overpower the yearn for food. Jotaro grunted, nudging the girl,

"I think he was talking to you."

Kat turned to where she heard the voice before, spotting a slightly sweating man behind a food kiosk. The man had a huge smile on his face, "You guys aren't from around her are ya? Want some rice porridge? Your little lady there seems to be hungry."

Kakyoin eyed the man, a bit upset he called Osaka that.

"You can't come to Hong Kong and not try our dim sim or porridge!" The man continued, only making Kat's starvation seem 10x worse, "We have hot cola too!"

"Rice porridge eh?" Kakyoin said, turning to Jotaro. He started stating a few facts about rice porridge as a staple dish in Hong Kong. Kat was too busy staring at the food to listen to Kakyoin, only perking her interest when he started to order.

"One bowl, the popular way, with pork and century egg," Kakyoin ordered, earning a tug on his gakuran. He looked down to see a puppy-eyed Kat, bottom lip stuck out. He only chuckled once more, "Make that two-"

"Hey!"

The four turned to see Mr Joestar waving at them from the other side of the street, clearly done with his phone-call. 

"You guys think we have time to eat?" He shouted, sounding slightly irritated, "We're going to my old favourite."

"Hey, Dandy guy!" The kiosk owner called once more, "Want to try some Hong Kong hot cola?"

"Hot?!" Joseph shouted, obviously irritated, "Everyone knows it supposed to be cold."

"Man I'll take a-anything at this point..." Kat groaned, surprising everyone at her change of tone.

"Old man who were you calling?"

"Oh? I'll explain when we get to the restaurant-"

"Restaurant!" Kat gasped, crawling over to Mr Joestar, clutching tightly onto his coat, "A-as in food? Nutrients? Energy!?" 

The old man laughed, patting Kats head, earning a small hum of approval,  "Yes young Osaka, we're going to eat."

The five found themselves at a Chinese Restaurant, discussing their future plans. They decided that taking more public transport could possibly harm more civilians if they encountered another enemy stand. 

"-We'll just have to travel to Egypt my Land or Sea." Mr Joestar stated.

Avdol grunted, "If we don't reach Egypt by 50 days..." The table went silent, the life of Holly was in the trust of their hands, and they needed to help her.

They had all realised if they had, if possible, stayed on that plane, they'd be in Cairo by now. It wasn't fully impossible to reach their destination, studies and novels about travelling the world in less than eighty days (40,000km)  in the era of only steam trains and and steam boats. With the technology they had currently, this would be proven to be much less time.