𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ, sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ʟᴏᴀᴅ. ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 𝟷.𝟽ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs <𝟹

Everyone stared at Jotaro shocked, he had surely lost it. Kat was the only one who looked at him as if he were telling the truth, she trusted him.

The captain looked at Jotaro with much confusion, "Stand... User? Sorry I'm not catching what you're throwing here..." Kat mentally noted his attitude had completely changed to one of a superior complex to a more polite and clueless one.

Mr Joestar gasped, "Jotaro you can't say that! Captain Tennille here is well trusted and hired by the Speedwagon foundation! There's no possible way he's the stand user!"

Jotaro grunted staring directly at Captain Tennille, "I may have not been a stand user for long, but I have my own tricks. Something that happens to every stand user."

"When a stand user, takes even the slightest whiff of cigarette smoke, a vein pops up on the tip of their nose."

Everyone gasped, except for the little girl, covering their nose in shock. Kat squirmed as she though of an ugly vein popping up whenever she's around Jotaro. Polnareff scrambled to Jotaro, "Y-You're not serious, Jotaro!"

Jotaro turned to him, "Relax, I'm lying. Apparently, someone fell for it."

Kat turned to the Captain who indeed had their hand covering their nose. The little girl was standing there in confusion, tugging on Kat's skirt, "Hey, what's going on?" 

Kat patted her head and gave her a warm smile, "Don't worry about it, hey, why don't you go look at the ocean for a bit? I'll get back to you later." Still a bit spectacle, the little girl obliged and went to observe the ocean.

Kat turned back to the group, watching intently as the 'captain' pulled off his hat. A sinister and dark look in his eyes. 

"Jotaro, What tipped you off about the captain?" Mr Joestar asked.

"Actually, I didn't have a clue. I was planning on using the same trick on all the crew members."

Kat mentally facepalmed, how could she have fallen for such a trick?

"And I fell for it," The imposter shrugged, "Hat's off to you boy. You're right I'm not the captain." He threw his arms outwards dramatically, "The real captain is sleeping with the fishes at the bottom of the China Sea!"

"Then I guess that means you'll be snoozing in hell!" Jotaro snarled, pointing an accusing finger.

The enemy gave a sinister laugh before turning to the little girl at the railing. All of a sudden, a blue-scaled hand wrapped around her ankle, pulling her into it's grasp. The stand was very fish like, being covered in scales and sharp fins. It's large arms wrapped around the struggling kid as in stood intimidatingly.

The crusaders gasped, Kat covering her mouth in shock. The girl thrashed in the stand's arms, "I-I can't move! Whats holding me?"

Kat growled slightly, "You coward! H-hiding behind an innocent person when cornered!"

"Five on one is a little tough even for me," The 'captain' crossed his arms, "Which is why I kept my identity a secret, to pick you off one by one. But since you figured me out, five on one it is! Getting my hands on her shows that lady luck is on my side! Now I think I'll take a dip in these shark infested waters with the runt."