𝘼𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ +𝟷𝟶ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs! ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ. ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ!

The deafening sounds of the Fun Park's music practically shouted at the group as they drove into the establishment. Mr Joestar's grip tightened on the wheel, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance , "Do we really need to come here?"

Kat leaned forward from the back seat, clutching the drivers seat with anticipation, "Please! I've never been to an amusement park before!"

Mr Joestar waved her off, "Be careful! That seatbelt can only do so much!"

Kat plopped back down on her seat, situated in between Jotaro and Kakyoin. Avdol was seated up the front with Mr Joestar, while Polnareff and Iggy were unfortunately placed in the boot of the car. 

"Ahh, I love amusement parks! I wish there was one made just about me, but I still don't get why I  have to sit in the back!" Polnareff complained, "Isn't Kat smaller? She also get's along with Iggy way better than me."

Avdol chuckled from the front, "We discussed this when we first met up."

"Yeah! And there was no way I'd be letting you back on my leather seats after you spilt coffee all over them!" Mr Joestar grumbled.

Polnareff leaned over the middle row, his head poking between Kat's and Kakyoin's, "It was an accident! Honestly, It's not my fault rocks are so inconveniently placed!"

Jotaro flicked Polnareff's shoulder, making him squeak, "Good grief. Sit back down you overgrown gnome."

Kat giggled, "Overgrown Gnome? That's a creative insult."

Kakyoin nodded his head, "It's certainly not everyday when Jotaro adds a little colour to his dialogue."

"Whats that supposed to mean," Jotaro snarled.

"Well you do wear mostly black," Mr Joestar tuned in, "I'm pretty sure you're the definition of what you youngsters would call, emo"

The old man immediately regretted what he had just said as he saw the familiar yet threatening glint of purple in his rear-view mirror.

Polnareff smacked the back of Jotaro's head, "Don't be so moody!"

Jotaro swung around to punch the french man, grabbing him by the front of his tank, but his fist was caught by Hierophant Green's ropes. Kat summoned Sapphire, trying as much as she can to pull. Iggy barked in amusement. The car shook violently as it got harder and harder to pull Jotaro back. 

"Cut it out you four! God, you guys are hard to control!" Joseph yelled, finally finding a spot to park.

Avdol was the first to exit the car, stretching a little. He let out an amused chuckled as he heard Polnareff being forcefully removed from the car.