𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙚

[ "𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 ! 𝘼 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙 !" ]

ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ sᴏ ғᴀsᴛ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇʟʟ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ +𝟽ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs, ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ!

Fortunately for the seven, they were rescued and taken to shores of Singapore. Kat practically kissed the floor, taking in the normal feeling of being able to walk on proper land. Polnareff hoisted the girl up by the back of her collar,  poking her cheeks in a teasing manner, "Someone's happy we're back on land~"

Kat's cheeks gave off a low, pink hue as she puffed out her cheeks, "Not My fault I much rather the nice dry land rather than that wet cold and harsh ocean!"

Fortunately for Kat, Avdol walked over to rescue the girl in distress. Carefully taking her out of Polnareff's grasp and setting her onto the floor once more, "I fully agree with young Osaka here, though the ocean in a beautiful and diverse place full of wonders, I do prefer the land."

Kat grinned, "See? Avdol agrees with me-me! Also, feel free to call me Kat Avdol. This goes for everyone as well, I think I trust you guys enough to be a bit less formal around me."

Avdol seemed slightly taken aback by this, but quickly gave her a warm smile, "Of course, Kat."

Polnareff smiled widely, continuing to poke Kat's cheek even as she had been lowered, "Kat, Kat, Kat, Kat, Kat-"

"Polnareff shut up you're being annoying!" Joseph grumbled, joining the group along with Kakyoin and Jotaro.

Polnareff sneakily nudged Kakyoin with his elbow, "Guess what? I get to call KAT by her first name~"

Kakyoin raised his eyebrow, "Good for you?" (YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY-)

Joseph patted the girls back encouragingly, "You've finally opened up to us!"

Kat smiled meekly, "This goes for everyone by the way! Feel free to call me Kat!" 

Expecting to hear Anne squeal and complain about SOMETHING, it was met with Kat's surprise that she had simply disappeared. The girl must've run off when she first set foot in Singapore. Jotaro, being as observant as he is, noticed Kat's concern and let out a soft sigh, "Good grief, don't worry about that runt Osa-... Kat. She ran off to find her father, remember?"

Kat let out a soft 'Oh' sound, slightly sad about Anne's sudden depart. Polnareff ruffled Kat's hair softly, "Don't worry about her chère! I'm sure she'll be fine with her father. Now now, we have a problem at hand here. Best we get moving."

The six decided to head to a nearby hotel, they thought they needed some rest before they head out again. Kat felt slightly relieved that they were finally able to take a break, but an inner feeling lingering in her chest, but she brushed it off. There was little to no point to always be in a serious mood. She jogged slightly to catch up to Kakyoin and Jotaro. The two taller boys were engaged in a light conversation, and immediately made room for the girl to stroll in between them.