1k 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 | 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙮

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 ʀᴇᴀᴅs ɪs ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ! ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ 𝟷ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs, ɪ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ! ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʀ...

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs, 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 ʀᴇᴀᴅs ɪs ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ! ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ 𝟷ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs, ɪ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ! ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ, ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ!

The grainy sand shuffled under the girl's feet, sending chills down her spine. Kat and the crusaders decided to have a meetup together at the nearby beach since the weather was slowly melting them. 

Kat arrived with Joseph and Jotaro, a wide smile adorned on her face. She had her curly black hair tied up neatly with a floppy sun hat placed on her head. She was wearing one of Jotaro's shirts over her swimmers, though, the shirt seemed way to big for her. Joseph insisted she wore shorts going to the beach, something about creeps and him being a paranoid old man.

Joseph himself was wearing his red-striped sailor shirt and some red swimming trunks. He was also carrying the majority of the necessities such as towels, umbrellas, as well as leisure activity items like a surfboard, beachball and many, many sandcastle making tools.

Jotaro was in his normal clothing, minus the jacket. Joseph was surprised when he agreed to come, but Kat thought it made sense because of his interest in marine life. Kat spotted the waving Kakyoin from across the beach, along side a shirtless Polnareff. Avdol was resting under an umbrella nearby, reading from a book. As for Iggy, he was taking a nap next to the Egyptian man.

Kat tugged Jotaro along, dragging him across the sand towards their group of friends. Polnareff engulfed Kat in a big hug,

"Hello my dear Kat! You've finally arrived!"

He hoisted the smaller girl up and spun her around, causing her to erupt into a fit of laughter. Once she was put down she hugged Kakyoin, who patted her head, "Aren't you a little ball of excitement this morning?"

Kat pushed the redhead away, "M-Moment ruined! Thats what you get for making height jokes!" She huffed, stomping over to Avdol before giving him his share of hugs. Avdol side hugged her, one hand still holding his book, 

"Why hello there young Kat."

Kat turned in Avdol's arms to the small dog sleeping peacefully next to them. She gave Iggy a small head scratch careful not to annoy or disturb him.

Kat released Avdol from her embrace and turned back to Joseph, who seemed pretty mad, "You kids are so mean for leaving your old man with all the equipment! I had to carry all of this by myself!" He huffed, dropping everything onto the floor.

Jotaro raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you the same guy who saved Earth by defeating the Ultimate Life-form?" 

Everyone turned away, giggling at his remark as Joseph stomped his foot on the ground, "THAT WAS OVER 50 YEARS AGO, OF COURSE I CAN'T DO THE SAME THINGS I DID BACK THEN, JUST LOOK AT ME!"