𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴜs ᴊᴏᴋᴇ *ғʟᴇx*

The stand user started to seem annoyed, "Are you even listening to me? You dumbass! My stand acts as an armour that absorbs power, but also a defensive wall that can protect! No matter how strong you think you are, you are helpless!"

Perhaps in other situations Kat would have cowered away, stumbling deeper into cold yet welcoming embrace of anxiety and fear, but with Jotaro standing by her side, she stood her ground.

The stand user covered in the yellow liquid chuckled, "You wont survive," He pointed to Jotaro's infected hand, "Unless you suck it it up and take a cleaver to your right hand."

Yellow Temperace unleashed from under the metal bar that was obstructing, its golden tendrils shooting all around the cart. Kat dodged the projectiles with ease, but was too caught up in said dodging to realise Jotaro wasn't as lucky. He was attacked with many of the hits, the liquid sticking on to him like tentacles. 

The enemy chuckled evilly, "You're never getting out of this! Not Until my stand devours and eats you up!"

Jotaro's shoulders dropped slightly, "Oh good grief."

Kat whipped her head around, her eyes widening for a second. He wasn't really thinking about...

The stoic man continued, "You're right, you really don't have any weaknesses. Maybe you are the worlds strongest- And thats terrifying. But I'll tell you. We Kujos- No. We Joestars use strategy to fight past any obstacle. You haven't won yet. I still have one strategy yet."

"Really? And what may that be?" The man taunted.

Kat didn't nearly have enough time to comprehend Jotaro's actions, as she watched Jotaro quickly summon Star Platinum. The purple stand let out a hearty 'Ora', as it's fist met with the floor of the cart, creating a sizeable hole below him.

"-And thats to run away!"

Jotaro slipped through the hole, dragging along the enemy stand user with him due to the tendrils that were still latched onto his body. Kat let out a surprised shriek, as well as annoyed groan as she reluctantly followed the two spiralling down to the surface. Sapphire held onto her user's arms, as her large, porcelain-like wings allowed the two to gently glide down.

She decided to take her time descending. Don't get her wrong, she was worried about Jotaro, but she decided it would be smart to observe while she could before jumping in. She watched as the two men plunged into the water, causing a significantly loud splash. She expected them- or more specifically- Jotaro to come up to the surface victorious, but alas, nothing happened immediately.

She let out a small sigh of relief when they finally did, and Jotaro spared no time to beat the shit out of the enemy. By now, Kat had gracefully landed on the path next to the water, watching with the scene with a small disgust. He may be an enemy, but that was a ton of blood. Star platinum's fists certainly served the enemy justice, as well as several broken bones.

The beating stopped as she heard the pathetic whimpering of Yellow Temperace erupt, "N-no please. I can't fight anymore!"

His face was covered in blood, you couldn't even tell where it was coming from. He had lost multiple teeth in the process, and his once shiny and well combed hair had been reduced to something similar to a birds nest.

'Serves him right for being a creep,' Kat grimaced in her head, her eyes absentmindedly wandering to where the bruise from his grip once was. She felt a little uneasy about the fact that he could pretend to be Kakyoin, but that was pushed to the back of her mind as the whimpering man started pleading.