𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨

[ "𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚-" ]

 ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡ! ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ <𝟹𝟹 

The room was spacious, fitting two single beds. Anne jumped on her bed, rolling around on the soft sheets. The young girl patted the space next to her. Kat smiled sweetly, putting her bags next to her bed, "Im sorry Anne, but I promised I'd go visit Kakyoin and Jotaro."

Anne's eyes brightened, "Can I come too?!"

Kat bit her lip, she didn't want to refuse, but she really didn't want to annoy the boys by bringing her. She snuck a look to the fridge, spotting the over-expensive snacks lined upon it.

"Im sorry Anne, but we're doing high school work, and we cant afford any distractions-"

"I'll be super duper quiet!" Anne interrupted, her irises sparkling with determination.

Kat deadpanned, she sure was consistent. Summoning Sapphire, she made her stand create a small blue sapphire. It was a pure sapphire, if she was to rank it, it'd be in the top carats. She placed the small jewel in Anne's palm, closing the smaller girl's hand over it.

"I want you to protect this. This is a real sapphire, so when we leave, you can sell it for a lot of money. That way, you can go find your father. If you can stay here and keep it safe, you can keep it."

Anne let out a small 'woah' as she clutched the blue gemstone in her hand. She looked up to Kat with a wide grin, "I'll promise I'll keep it safe! Just you wait!"

Ruffling Anne's hair, Kat grabbed a few items from her backpack and head out the door, "Don't open the door to anyone. If anyone knocks call one of the rooms I listed on the piece of paper I left on the table."

Anne nodded furiously, "Yes Ma'am!"

Closing the door softly Kat moseyed her way to Kakyoin and Jotaro's shared room. Knocking on the door, she didn't expect for Kakyoin to open it so quickly, "You're here!" He smiled, opening the door wider for her to enter. Their bedroom was much like Kat's, except there had one large Queen bed and a couch. She spotted Kakyoin's things on the couch, so she had assumed he was sleeping there.

Jotaro lay on the bed, book in hand. He looked up at the girl, greeting her with a nod. Kakyoin sat on the edge of the bed patting the spot next to him. Kat sat down next to him.

"I thought this could be the best time for us to get to know each other," Kakyoin started, "Since we're all in the same grade and all-"

Kakyoin covered his mouth with his hand, "Wait! I never stopped to ask! Kat, you ARE a 2nd year in high school right?"

Kat nodded, "Yep! I lost my year-ribbon when I first encountered Jotaro, and I obviously didn't have time to replace it."

Kakyoin nodded, "Thats a shame. What will your parents think? Or a better question, how did you convince your parents to let you come on this journey?"

There was a few seconds of awkward silence between the three, Kakyoin quickly realising he touched on a sensitive topic, "Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No no don't worry, It's not a hard topic for me," Kat interrupted, waving her hands.