𝙃𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨

ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ sʜɪᴘ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴊᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴛ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ? ɪ'ᴍ ғʟᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ, sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ 'ᴊᴏᴛᴀᴋᴀᴛ' sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

["𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙯𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚"]

Staying with this new man was very interesting to say the least. He always seemed to have his iconic hat placed upon his head. It probably meant a lot to him,  Kat often caught him staring at it sadly. When this man saved her from her 'mothers' caged abuse, she encountered many strange and different activities

Every week on Sunday afternoon she was escorted by the man and some other men to a large building. She had learnt that this spot isn't somewhere to fear, but she still felt it was unpleasant to visit. There she had to carry out different tests and evaluations of some sort. Many were normal, testing out her physical strength and endurance whilst others were more questionable. There where some random tests that would  make her sit under UV light, or directly under the sun. When she did these tests, she had noticed that her skin would get strangely itchy, but she thought nothing of it.

The Man that had saved and now adopted her was very kind. He was always on edge around Kat, but she never paid too much attention to it. He would allow her to explore the large library in his estate, roam around the gardens near his house and even sometimes go out with him to buy goodies. On very rare occasions, she was allowed to see her only friend, that was also around her age. A young boy with a fierce yet bubbly personality who generously helped shared his world with her. Not caring about where she came from. 

He grew up fast. Too fast for her liking. He had matured one day so quickly, that she felt such of a child compared to him. Then one day, he disappeared. Leaving a sad young Kat, and her guardian, who was also ageing at an astonishing rate. She clutched the man's hand, squeezing it tightly. Tears threatened to fall down her soft, young cheek as she shook slightly. With a quivering lip, she looked into her caretakers eyes, 

"Why do they keep on leaving me?"

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Opening her eye's lazily, Kat yawned meekly, leaning up against Polnareff. She turned her attention towards a very shocked looking Anne, who was pointing off somewhere into the distance. She followed Anne's line of sight, quickly letting out a surprised gasp of her own as she realised what had got the younger girl so shaken up.

An extremely large boat was approaching them.

Kat squeaked slightly, very surprised that she didn't hear or anyone else noticed that a boat that large was approaching them. She heard the sailors cheer at the sight of help, others shocked at the shier size of the thing, pushing their little rafts over to the boat's staircase. Kat could feel an unsettling energy radiate from the boat. Looking to Avdol for reassurance, he simply nodded at her gesture. There was defiantly a stand user on the ship.