𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥

[ "𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 !" ]

Thank you for 60+ reads AAAAAH <3333

EDIT: {13/1/21} I spelt hat wrong damn-

"E-egypt?" Kat stuttered, surprised from the sudden question.

"Yes indeed. You have proved to be a useful asset to us and we think you will be helpful in our battle against DIO," Avdol smile, causing the small girl's cheeks to heat up.

"We understand that you must have family to worry about-"

"N-NO! It's fine with them!" Kat interrupted, looking a bit desperate to move on from the conversation. Kakyoin noticed her sudden change of mood, but decided to think nothing of it.

Kat continued to eat her food, staring into what seemed to be and endless abyss of soup. Thoughts clouded her mind with memories she had hoped had disappeared.

[Flashback]

Pain was all the little girl felt. It didn't matter if it was burns, bruises or cuts. It felt all the same.

Pain.

From a young age, she experienced pain before she even heard the word love. It was like a curse placed upon her, unfortunately by her own mother and not once did the witch feel remorse.

"Stupid bitch,"

"Fucking Mistake,"

"Excuse of a daughter,"

The ravenette swore she heard these insults more than her name. Did she even have one back then?

Locked away in the cold embrace of the basement all she could do was wonder. Wonder what life would be like out of this basement, with a mother who was kind and loving. Wonder what life would be if her father was with her. 

A father?

It was all she could wish for. She'd dare not say anything about it to her mother, that was something unfortunately she had to learn herself.  So she sat and looked pretty, either waiting for food, or waiting for her mother to give her the daily beating.

She was depressed and had major anxiety, causing her stuttering and shyness in the future.

The was convinced this was all to her life at a very young age, until one day something strange happened. Her mother shouts of protest could be heard  from the depths of the basement, waking the little girl up. She cowered into the corner, expecting her mother to burst into the room, but boy was she wrong.

A man dressed in blue entered. He was well aged but not enough to be considered elderly, he wore a funny looking hat and had several badges on his coat. His expression was unreadable, but she could see sympathy hidden in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

The very words made the girl cry, not out of fear or sadness, but out of relief. Out of shock, that for all her life she has never felt anything but cold. But having her first taste of warmth made her so very happy.