𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚

STAND STATS:

Potential - A

Power - C

Speed - A

Range - B

Durability - D

Precision - A

Sapphire is has mostly light-blue skin, except for the slightly darker blue ombre on her legs. Her skin is adorned with various jewels and gems in a symmetrical and beautiful pattern. Sapphire owns short sparkly hair of a royal blue with bangs that cover her eyes. Though, Kat had never been able to remove the locks of hair away from Sapphires face to see it's eyes. Sapphire's physique is one of a young and curvy woman that stands to nearly 6'3 (Around a foot taller than Kat). Sapphire also has long elegant wings located on her lower back. These wings are not capable of flight, but can be used for gliding.

Heal - Sapphire's Main ability is heal. Her heal is extremely Euphoric and can eliminate things like parasites and dangerous bacteria. With enough power, Sapphire can regenerate limbs. But  this feature has a memory-like system so Sapphire would have to regenerate the limb before the end of the day. Unfortunately, Using this ability takes up a lot of energy which ends up putting Kat in danger of a coma or even death.

Note: The reason Kat couldn't heal Holly was because she was suffering from effects from her own stand. That isn't an illness. Also as said, Kat could ease the discomfort Holly was feeling, but not entirely remove the effects from her.

Sapphire Storm - The more offensive ability of Sapphire. Using her wings, Sapphire can create a tornado-like swirl of wind. This hurricane contains extremely small (nearly microscopic) shards of gemstones that swirl around at high speeds. Because of how fast these shards travel, they can easily slice through skin and leave some nasty wounds.

Rih-Barrage - Sapphire is a barrage stand (Such like Star platinum, Crazy Diamond etc) Although Sapphire is not a high-damage inducing stand, but when her speed and precision is incorporated into her hits, she can deal some decent damage. (Not quite B-Ranked damage)

Sapphire is a pretty fragile stand, so most hits can put her out of business. That's why she has to rely on her speed and agility to dodge these hits. 

Rih- Her Stand Cry 

Here's some updated art of Sapphire! I think I've improved since my last drawing!