𝘼𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙨

["𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬!"]

ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴜs ᴊᴏᴋᴇ? ʏᴇs. ᴅᴏ ɪ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ɪᴛ? ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ. ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ? ᴏғᴄ.  

Kat hummed in content as she felt the afternoon sun gleam on her tanned skin. The crusaders had one more day in Singapore, before they head off to their next destination, so they decided to spend their day resting up and taking the day off. Polnareff, who was extremely tired from the battle, stayed in the hotel, probably taking a nap. Whilst Avdol and Joseph were probably discussing their plans.

That left Jotaro, Kakyoin, Kat and Anne to spend their day as pleased. Anne, excited she got to spend the day with her role-models, tugged Kat along, who did not seem all that bothered by it. Anne spotted a stall set up by the pristine waters, dragging her older friend to go check it out.

The stall was your typical summer beverage shop, selling refreshing drinks and cold confectionary. A man with unusually spiked hair worked behind the counter, a pair of pink sunglasses resting above his brows.

"Can I get some Ice-cream please?" Anne questioned, practically jumping in her spot. The man behind the counter stopped whatever he was fiddling with to look to her.

"Welcome!" The man pulled out a coconut from a pile stacked above the counter, holding it close to Anne's face, "You know, Ice-cream is pretty good, but this baby here-" He pressed the coconut up to his face, nuzzling it as if a cat were to nuzzle it's owner, "Chilled coconut juice, nothing in the world like it!"

He grabbed an already opened coconut and waved it in her face, "How about it?"

Kat peered into the hollowed fruit, the clear liquid swirling in it gently, "It look's fresh, and the coconut isn't falling off the sides, so it should be good."

Jotaro walked up from behind the two, peering over the older girl's shoulder, "I guess we can try it. We'll take four."

The man was quick to prepare the drinks, having the coconuts ready in a matter of seconds, "Alright! That will be 16 dollars!"

Kat saw Anne irk at the price, putting up that familiar threataning front in an attempt to haggle the poor shop keeper, "16?! Make that 8!"

The three teenagers were used to Anne's blunt threats, and knew that they never got them anywhere. Kakyoin reached into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He withdrew the desired money, handing it over, "Here. This should cover it."

Just as the red-headed man was returning his wallet to it's original place, a thief snatched it straight for his hands, making a run for it. Kat watched as her friend looked at his hand momentarily, before setting eyes on the fleeing figure. In one swift stomp of his foot, he summoned hierophant green, the shining stand quickly catching up to the culprit.

The stand grabbed at the man's ankle, making him trip and fall, successfully making him drop Kakyoin's wallet. Kat cheered from afar, "Oh Good!"

She started to make her way over to Kakyoin, His coconut as well as hers held tightly against her chest. Her pace faltered slightly as she got closer to him, his aura was dark and full of malice. What could have possibly put him in such an intimidating state?

"So, you dumb useless disgusting piece of shit. Who the hell do you think you are?" The string of curses seemed to flow through Kakyoin's mouth so fluently, making Kat tense slightly. She stopped in her tracks, maybe she shouldn't intervene-