𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡

ᴅᴀᴍɴ 𝟹𝟶𝟶+ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ <𝟹

Kat held onto the ship's rails for dear life, knees buckled with a pale expression. She was 'seated' between Kakyoin and Jotaro who were relaxing on sun lounges. She heard Kakyoin shuffle a bit to look at her, his purple irises looking at her with amusement,

"You alright there Osaka?"

Kat gave a feeble hum as well as a crooked smile that soon disappeared when the boat rocked slightly, "Eep!"

Kakyoin gave another chuckle before returning to reading his book.

"Hey you three..." She heard Mr Joestar call, "Why don't you switch out those uniforms for something else? Aren't you burning up?" He said, pointing at the teens.

"Well we are students," Kakyoin started, not looking up from his book, "-And a good student dresses the part. Too much of a stretch?"

Jotaro only gave out a small grunt and Kat nodded her head in agreement, still seated on the cold wood of the deck.

"Hm. Japanese students are such stiffs, aren't they?" Mr Joestar said, holding his chin in thought.

"I see..." Avdol said, standing next to Polnareff, "-So this is what they call Bushido. Like they say, clear your mind and even flames feel cool."

Polnareff rolled his eyes, "Thats all well and good, but you won't get any girls."

Jotaro lifted the rim of his hat, "Last time I check, Osaka was the one who was approached by women, not you."

Polnareff's cheeks tinted pink and grumbled something before walking away whilst Kat was left embarrassed and bashful, suddenly finding great interest in her skirt.

"Hey let go of me you big jerk!"

The six looked over to the commotion. A sailor was wrangling a kid with a pink top and denim overalls,

"Dammit let go of me!"

"Shut your trap! You Brat!

"Hey, whats going on?" Joseph shouted, "I thought we agreed there'd be no passengers onboard but us."

"Sorry, sir. It was a stowaway," the sailer said, having a hard time to keep the child still, "Little brat was hiding in one of the storage holds below."

"Stowaway?"

The kid continued to thrash about, kicking and punching in every direction in a desperate attempt to be let loose, "Come at me then! I'll freaking break your balls!"

The six walked over, Kat wobbling to an extent. 

The sailor chuckled, "Tell that to the coast guard, ya little shit."

Kat winced, "Hey, that was a bit brash..."

 "Huh?! The cops?!" The kid stopped retaliating, backing away from the sailor, "P-please. Let me go! I just wanted to go to Singapore to see my dad," they started waving their hands frantically, "I'll do anything! You can even put me to work for the ticket!"