𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙭𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣? 𝙉𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟼 ᴄᴏɴғɪʀᴍᴇᴅ!! ɪᴍ sᴏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ! ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ +6k ʀᴇᴀᴅs! ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ!

"𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬"

Feeling a small tug on her skirt, Kat glanced down at Anne. Anne nodded her head towards a door further down the hall, "Can I go shower? I feel kind of sticky..."

Feeling herself a bit, Kat also came to the conclusion that she was due for a freshen up. She let herself be pulled along by the smaller girl. Arriving into the washrooms, Anne wasted no time to get changed. With a red face, Anne looked at Kat for reassurance before pulling off her overalls. The older girl only nodded, "We're both girls, but don't feel obligated to change here."

Once the two girls had finished, they separated into the different shower cubicles, ready for a well deserved washing. The cold but refreshing water trickled down her rough skin, descending like fine cobwebs. Looking into the mirror as she showered, Kat caught a glimpse of something she hated the most. Her scar.

As the foundation washed off, more of the scar could be revealed. It was an odd shaped scar, placed on her neck, appearing to be left by some sort of animal since is was the shape of multiple claw marks. Kat had barely to no memory of the scar, only remembering the pain she endured when getting it. Perhaps it was from her, but even her nails weren't that sharp.

Of course, Kat could always heal herself to remove the scar. But that never seemed to be the case. Every time she'd attempt to regenerate her neck, it would ache painfully, never healing. So after all of her attempts, she had decided to leave it as it is. Gingerly tracing the lines she'd sigh, now wasn't the time to reminisce about her past.

She heard some thumping from outside her shower, assuming it was just Anne she continued to wash up, "Anne? Are you done already? You can start getting ready and just wait for me okay?"

"What do you mean? I'm still washing up," Called back Anne, who seemed obviously confused. Kat's eyebrows furrowed, did something fall off the shelf or something like that? Thinking nothing much of it, she continued to wash herself. 

Even if she convinced herself that it was nothing, she still couldn't prevent the shivers that ran down her spine. Not too soon after, the suspicious thumping was heard once more. Curious but still weary, Kat poked her head out of her cubicle. Scoping the area, Kat saw nothing out of the unusual, although, she swore she saw the walls wobble like jelly.

She rubbed her eyes, "Water must've been in them..." She muttered. 

"What was that?" Called Anne.

"Nothing don't worry!"

Taking the extra time, Kat grabbed her towel to start getting ready. Although many may think that her thick and poofy hair was a gift, though at times she could agree, she really despised washing it. Her hair gets heavy and droopy in water, putting a strain on her neck. Although she was feeling slightly bothered, she couldn't deny the fact that it did feel better to not have sticky sea water in her locks. 

Though she was certain the thumping outside the showers was probably nothing, she couldn't help the cold shivers that crawled down her bare spine. They weren't safe. And the shrilling scream that came from Anne's cubicle confirmed it. Wasting no time to fasten a towel on and rushing to the cubicle, Kat summoned Sapphire out in an offensive stance.