𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚

[ "𝐇-𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲?!" ]

{For purposes to support the storyline, I had to change the events around a bit to accomodate our protagonist. This will not change any future events of the story.}

Everything around her seemed insignificant,  all her attention was on Kakyoin. Weird as it may seem, Kat needed to have her full focus on Kakyoin to heal him. Although a small wound like his could be mended quickly, she wanted to make sure every single one of DIO's cells have been eradicated. Once she was completely satisfied with her work, she'd release Kakyoin from her embrace, still keeping him on her lap. Though, she still kept an eye on his hair noodle. She really wanted to play with it.

A few things apparently happened in Kat's absence of mind. Mr Joestar has the ability to create spirit photos with his stand, but he has to sacrifice an expensive polaroid for every use. Apparently it was a picture of Dio, but everything around him was darkness. Jotaro's stand was able to spot something with his stand because of it's high precision and amazing sight. Star platinum was able to sketch out a fly of some sort, then Avdol rushed out of the room to figure out what the species was. Though there were many parts left out, Kat could only piece so much together.

The girl only gave out a hefty sigh, still a bit confused on why she was here.

"Osaka, just to clarify some things, I want to explain who Dio is and why we must kill him," Mr Joestar suddenly spoke up. 

"Dio is a vampire. A devilish man who supposably killed my grandfather, Jonathan Joestar. It wasn't till recently we found out Dio was defeated by Jonothan and was reduced to only a mere head. In their final battle they had both died on a ship somewhere in the Atlantic, or so we thought. In the spirit photo's we have captured of Dio, we are able to see a star birthmark placed on the back of his shoulder. This is the birthmark unique to the Joestar lineage. This could only mean Dio has stolen my grandfathers body, you can see the scars around his neck to prove so," Mr Joestar said, gesturing towards the photo every now and then.

Kat nodded, though things were still foggy, it was clear that Dio is a bad man. She was going to ask a few questions when they heard Avdol beckon from the other room. Mr Joestar quickly got up and rushed over whilst Kat had to gently slide sleeping Kakyoin's head off her thighs onto a pillow before she got up. She waddled quickly over to the room of commotion, when she walked in she immediately saw Holly on the floor, looking far from well.

She looked as if she was burning up, she was sweating and her face was flushed. Kat walked over and held Holly's hand in her own. Using her stand's ability to calm her down, free from discomfort. 

"She has developed a stand, but it seems her body is too weak for it, it must be killing her slowly," Avdol said, looking down at the blonde haired woman with worry. "This is the backlash of Dio's curse, it's effecting everyone." 

Mr Joestar turned to Kat, "Can you heal her?!" 

The ravenette bit her lip and looked down at the floor, "I can't heal things such as this. If my stand tries to calm her's, it might end up killing her. All I can do now is direct her mind away from the unpleasant feeling."

Jotaro scoffed, "What use are you as a healer if you can't heal her?!" 

Kat bit her lip harder, tears threatening to spill. She felt utterly useless. 

"Jotaro! Don't say that! Theres nothing anyone can do so don't expect her to be able to do so!" Avdol shot at him. "The only way we can help Ms Holly is to kill Dio, and I've found exactly where he's hiding."

Avdol proceeds to pull out Star Platinums drawing and what seemed to be an encyclopedia of some sort. "The fly found in Mr Joestar's spirit photo is a fly from Egypt. I was able to narrow down the location to the Aswan region!"