𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ? ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

Kat stood there, slightly shaking. This would be her first time versing an enemy Stand User on her own. Without the aid of her friends, she has close to no confidence.

"You have a way with a sword, I'll grant you that," Avdol grunted, "But you think you can capture Osaka before the flames on that table strike twelve? You seem have quite the ego... -And you are?"

"Polnareff." The silver-headed man said, "Allow me to introduce myself properly. Thats Jean Pierre Polnareff."

"Merci Beaucoup, My thanks for the introduction," The Egyptian man said, "However..."

Avdol pointed to the fire clock, the table exploded in flames, making the table flip over, "Monsieur Polnareff, you would be mistaken if you assume my flames burn upward or with the wind. I can control fire at will, thus the name 'Magician's Red'. So don't expect my flames to burn at your favour rather than young Osaka here."

Polnareff stabbed his sword into the ground, "In the beginning, there was fire. I should have expected as much from Magician's Red, the emblem of beginnings, the wielder of fire, of creation," He stated, looking slightly irritated.

"I've never heard of a stand such like Osaka's. I can tell she is very powerful, with speed and agility unmatchable. I have to be cautious around her, weary of her power through respect and yet you speak of ego?"

Polnareff pulled out a few coins, "This swordsmanship of mine," he threw up the coins, "Is this mere ego?!"

In one swift movement, Silver Chariot's sword pierced through the coins, skewering them in a precise jab.

"The moment they lined up, he stabbed through all five coins in a single strike!" Mr Joestar exclaimed.

"No, Look closer," Jotaro grumbled.

Wedged between the coins were small baby flames, each the same size. 

"I-I see. He cut a flame for each coin."

Polnareff smirked, "So you comprehend the significance of my moves. I am no egoist. My stand can slice apart flames!" He let out a low chuckle, "I can rip apart the atmosphere itself, creating gaps between layers of gases. Which means your flames are useless against Silver Chariot."

The five gasped, watching Silver Chariot disappear. Their eyes darted suddenly, searching for the user only to find him by the door.

How'd he get there-

"But no need to sulk! I was only telling you how powerless you are against me Avdol! Who knows what challenge Osaka will put up. Come now, I know a perfect spot for us to settle this."

-

"W-What is this place?!" Mr Joestar shouted.

The group had found themselves in an odd looking area, sculptures and artistic media scattered across the garden.

"Tiger balm garden," Kakyoin informed, still leaving the old man confused.

Polnareff led them to a cleared up area of land before turning to face Kat, "Osaka, you shall admit defeat to the hand of your own stand."

Kat stood there shaking, she was currently hiding behind Jotaro, tugging on his jacket slightly. Jotaro pried her of him and rested a hand on her shoulder, "Osaka..."

Avdol gave Jotaro a reassuring nod, "Trust her Jotaro. She'll be fine."

"ᴺᵒ ᶦ ʷᵒⁿᵗ," Kat stammered, speaking as low as a whisper.