Ross imagine for Anna!

Here it is Anna hope you like it! Thanks for requesting ;-D
----------------------------------
I was at the beach and was about to dive into the water. What Ross doesn't know is that the ocean is my home. I'm a mermaid. Before I could even touch the water I heard "Anna why are you going swimming this late?" I look up surprised to see my boyfriend Ross walking towards me.
"Uh well I couldn't sleep so I came for a swim." You lie hoping you convinced him. "More importantly why are you here?" You ask. "Well I'm supposed to meet someone but they didn't show up, so yeah." He sighs.
You are curious so you ask. "Who were you going to meet?" He shakes his head. "Some producer for a movie." you nod and go sit on the sand and he sits next to you. You lay your head on his shoulder. "Hey Anna. Why are you really here? I can tell your lying. I know you better than that." He raises his eyebrows and you sigh. "Promise you won't freak out?" You ask nervously. He nods. "Promise."
He goes nothing. "Well okay it might seem crazy but I live here. In the ocean I mean. I'm a mermaid." You pause. "Well you probably hate me now but, I'm sorry I kept it from you" you sigh.
He looks shocked but, then turns back to normal and kisses you gently. "That makes you even more unique. And I love that! Come on I wanna see your tail!" He pulls you far enough into the water and your tail starts forming.
He is in awe! "Anna this is amazing!" You smile and take his hand and you two swim together for the rest of the night! You are so relieved that he doesn't hate you. In Fact it brought you two closer together!
_____________________
Hope you liked it Anna! Please keep requesting. I LOVE writing imagines for people! Anyway thanks for requesting. ;-)

- <3 M