Ross imagine for Brewer

I walk downstairs to the living room. I am currently at the lynch's house because we are going to the beach. I have my swimsuit in with a coverup. The boys and Rydel are sitting on the couch. When they see me they all get up we head for the car.
Riker is driving and Rocky is in the passenger seat. The rest of us are in the back. We pull into the beach and unload all of our stuff. Some surfboards, boogie boards, chairs and some balls and for some weird reason Rocky brought an inflatable monkey named Steve.
We all find a spot and go surfing. Well everyone except for me. I don't know how to surf so I just sit on the beach. Ross, aka my boyfriend, walks up to me and pleads with me to let him teach me how to surf. So I finally give in. I grab a board and and we paddle out to the waves. I know how to paddle and all and can recognize a good wave but I can't stand up.
"Okay so paddle until there is a good wave and then put one knee in front of the other then use that to stand and them find your balance." He explains. I nod. "I'm scared though!" You look down. "Do to worry! I will catch you if you fall." He reassures you.
You nod and paddle to an upcoming wave. You do as told and stand up on the first try! You hear cheering and clapping. You ride the wave to the end and then jump off your board.
Ross swims over to you and pulls you underwater. You kiss and then come to the surface. The lynch's start cheering again. And not because of the wave you just rode!
________________________________________________________
Hey Brewer hope you liked it! Thanks for requesting! Tell your friends please!
- <3 M