Imagine: Ryland

You and Ryland were dating and have been for three years. You recently turned 19 and he is 20. You really want Ryland to ask you to marry him but well he hasn't. You have even laid hints about it. But he is just so oblivious to it. For instance last week you were looking in a magazine and there was a bridle store ad and you showed it to him "I might be going in there soon! Right RyRy?" You laugh but also anxious to see what he says. He just kisses your head and smiles.
You were supposed to go on a date with Ry in ten minutes but he still hasn't shown up. He is usually early for dates. It's the only thing he is early for. Oh well maybe he is just running behind or still getting ready.
Fifteen minutes later Ryland knocks on your front door. "Sorry I'm late babe!" He says walking you out the door. "It's okay. I was starting to think you ditched me!" You laugh but he is serious. "Y/N I would never leave or ditch you! I love you and you know that!" He kisses your temple and opens the car door for you.
He drives to the beach where there are lights hanging from trees and a picnic blanket laying in the ground. There is lit lanterns tied to the trees and the sunset has lit the sky into a beautiful orange, red and pink. Perfect date!
You two sit down and watch the sunset for a little while. "Y/N?" He asks. "Hmm?" You respond. "I love you and I would never leave you. You are my best friend, my partner and the most wonderful girlfriend a guy could have! I want spend the rest of my life with you!" Wait where was he going with this? Is he proposing?!?!
" So Y/N will you marry me?" He ask while on one knee and pulling out an amazing ring! You nod and say yes. He kisses you and you spend the rest of the night kissing and laughing together!