Emily: Ratliff

So it's my birthday and my boyfriend Ellington will not tell me what he is doing for my birthday. I know that sounds selfish and all but I hate surprises! But, he is keeping his lips sealed.

I groan when my alarm goes off. 9:35am it says. I roll out of bed and take a shower. When I'm done I get dressed and do my makeup. I hop down the stairs and grab a bagel when I remember that it's my birthday!

I hear a knock on the door and know it's my boyfriend cause we have a special knock! I swing the door open and give him a big hug. He pulls out some flowers and hands them to me! He is so sweet! "Happy birthday Em! He smiles I smile back and say thanks and let him in.

He fixes me and him some breakfast. Even though I already had that bagel I am still hungry. We eat and he takes a picture of me eating my bday breakfast and posts it on his Instagram.

When we are done he says he has a big surprise for me. He makes me close my eyes and he goes to his car and gets the gift. When he tells me to open I see the cutest husky puppy with big blue eyes!

"Ell, how did you know!" I say while grabbing the puppy in my arms. I take one look at him and I already know what I'm going to name him. "I am going to name him Rascal!" I say while petting the pup. Ellington smiles and gives me a big kiss and wishes me a happy birthday!

___________________
Hope you liked it Emily and thanks for requesting.
-<3 M