Riker: Alyssa

All you could hear was the ten thousand people screaming! Oh my gosh! I was here to see Maroon 5 only cause my friend dragged me here. Anyway so I went to the concession stand to get some water and got in the shortest line.
Then someone gets in line right behind me. We stand there in the line for a minute when I hear a voice. "Hey miss your shoe is untied." He says politely. "Oh thank you!" I bend down to tie my shoe but, I think to myself I have heard that voice somewhere before. When I come up I face him to tell him thank you again and I just freeze. Riker Anthony Lynch is standing right in front of me. "Uh hey aren't you Riker Lynch?" Was all I could think to say.
"Yeah! You a fan?" He asks with a smile. "Uh yeah! Absolutely!" You nod your head. He laughs and you could've sworn you saw him blush but, maybe that was just your imagination. It's your turn in line and so you order and before you can pay the man, Riker adds more stuff onto your order! You are kinda confused at first but then he smiles at you and says "don't worry, I got you!" You try to turn down his kind offer but, he had already paid. He hands you your water and candy and smiles. "You know you didn't have to do that!" You say. "But I wanted too!" He exclaims.
You walked until you had too leave to go sit back down and he gave you his number and told you to call him! You thank him again for paying and walk back to your seat. You daydream over your time with Riker the rest of the night.

~ after the concert~
So you decide to test out the phone number and call him. When he picks up you two talk for hours! Let's just say this Saturday you have a date!

__________________
Hope you liked it Alyssa! Thanks for requesting!!!

I love all of my followers! Thanks for being so supportive and giving me 12.5k reads!!!! 😱 you guys rock!!! 😝

~ <3 M